Author Topic: Want the tea party to win in 2014? Then end the student loan scam  (Read 207 times)

Offline happyg

Online DCPatriot

Re: Want the tea party to win in 2014? Then end the student loan scam
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:12:24 PM »

I'll bet money that Obama is going to forgive all student loans by Executive Order and dare the Republican Congress and Senate to override it.

If we were politically savvy, we'd beat them to the punch.

Rand Paul should sponsor legislation immediately on the floor to forgive all student loans retroactive.

We're almost $18 Trillion in the red.   What's another $1.2 Trillion?   None of it is going to paid back anyway.

But it sure would win over a large swath of voters for the party that does.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 08:55:50 AM »
I'll bet money that Obama is going to forgive all student loans by Executive Order and dare the Republican Congress and Senate to override it.

Rand Paul should sponsor legislation immediately on the floor to forgive all student loans retroactive.

We're almost $18 Trillion in the red.   What's another $1.2 Trillion?   None of it is going to paid back anyway.

I think he may do that.. However, will happen to future generations who goes to college and piles up the debt again.. I tweeted that suggestion to Rand Paul..
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 08:58:43 AM by kevindavis »
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 11:47:46 AM »

Are they going to reimburse me for being an bleep and paying mine back?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 01:39:50 PM »
Are they going to reimburse me for being an bleep and paying mine back?

I'm wondering that as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf