Author Topic: Startling Rift on Supreme Court Springs From Error by Kagan On Text of Obamacare Law By BETSY McCAUGHEY  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Look for a likely 6-3 ruling that if you like your god, you can keep your god, even if you also have to make a living.

Thank God.

Kagan and Sotomayer are partisan hacks. I think Ruthie Ginsberg is prettier than they are and less partisan. Now that is scary!  ^-^
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Thank God.

Kagan and Sotomayer are partisan hacks. I think Ruthie Ginsberg is prettier than they are and less partisan. Now that is scary!  ^-^

:silly: C'mon, Gazoo, I'm trying to be serious!  :laugh: Kagan and Sotomayor are liberal fools who are there to add to Obama's supply of communists. They are not there to uphold the Constitution, but to help destroy it. And yes, Ginsberg is more attractive than the other two hags!  :whistle:

Online rustynail

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
:silly: C'mon, Gazoo, I'm trying to be serious!  :laugh: Kagan and Sotomayor are liberal fools who are there to add to Obama's supply of communists. They are not there to uphold the Constitution, but to help destroy it. And yes, Ginsberg is more attractive than the other two hags!  :whistle:

Ruthie is a commie too she just doesn't show it as well she is old witchy poo school commie.

In this picture they are all fugly...

This one Ruthie wins the prettiest broom riding for the day. Even though it looks like she has a stick up her butt.

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Ruthie is a commie too she just doesn't show it as well she is old witchy poo school commie.

In this picture they are all fugly...

This one Ruthie wins the prettiest broom riding for the day. Even though it looks like she has a stick up her butt.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Three is not a majority, and this troika has everything needed to scare even Anthony Kennedy into voting them down resoundingly.

On a related note...there is an active movement on right now to get Ruth Bader Ginsburg to retire this year to ensure a Democrat President appoints her relief.  The Dhimmies know full well that another radical Obama appointee to SCOTUS has no chance after these mid-terms, so they want Ruth to step down this summer and let Obama pick her relief.

Any ideas on who he might send up next??  Who will be Obama's Harriet Myers??

:pondering:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
In a related note...there is an active movement on right now to get Ruth Bader Ginsburg to retire this year to ensure a Democrat President appoints her relief.  The Dhimmies know full well that another radical Obama appointee to SCOTUS has no chance after these mid-terms, so they want Ruth to step down this summer and let Obama pick her relief.

Any ideas on who he might send up next??  Who will be Obama's Harriet Myers??

:pondering:

Eric Holder. No brainer. Which is a fair assessment of his legal acumen too.

Though there were rumors before the 2012 election that she is hanging on hard to prevent that happening. She's pretty left, but I can see old style Liberal in a lot of her decisions - not the Progressive pap Obama puts out.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:56:43 PM by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Eric Holder. No brainer. Which is a fair assessment of his legal acumen too.

Though there were rumors before the 2012 election that she is hanging on hard to prevent that happening. She's pretty left, but I can see old style Liberal in a lot of her decisions - not the Progressive pap Obama puts out.

Fro whatever it's worth, I think you are directly on target and I don't think this "movement" to get Ruthie to retire is coming from anyplace other than the Whitehouse.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Fro whatever it's worth, I think you are directly on target and I don't think this "movement" to get Ruthie to retire is coming from anyplace other than the Whitehouse.

Valerie, maybe? Bumping Holder to the SC would bury all sorts of inconvenient things forever, yet I don't think the Worm is capable of that sort of depth of thought. He sucks at tactics.

I wish Justice Ginsberg good health until January, 2017.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Valerie, maybe? Bumping Holder to the SC would bury all sorts of inconvenient things forever, yet I don't think the Worm is capable of that sort of depth of thought. He sucks at tactics.

I wish Justice Ginsberg good health until January, 2017.

He doesn't need to be able to think in depth! Others can and will gladly do that for him if he can get on the bench!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You just made me snort tea. Hot tea.

Ever watched Holder speak? Now thing of Westworld and try not to laugh.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf