Author Topic: NY's King, other House Republicans interested in Rogers' Intelligence Committee post  (Read 348 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline PzLdr

PLEASE!!! ANYBODY but Peter King!!!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online Fishrrman

Agreed !!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Agreed !!

Why?

OK, that sounded blunt. I respect your opinions, both of you, even though we sometimes disagree. Just curious as to reasons why King (who I know exactly zip about except the suspicion that he is a Dem since his party affiliation is no where stated) would be a very poor choice.
We have our own Great Wall of Silence in the media here.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

Why?

OK, that sounded blunt. I respect your opinions, both of you, even though we sometimes disagree. Just curious as to reasons why King (who I know exactly zip about except the suspicion that he is a Dem since his party affiliation is no where stated) would be a very poor choice.
We have our own Great Wall of Silence in the media here.

Never trust a guy that used to run guns to the IRA to run your intelligence committee. Plus, he's NO conservative and has a big mouth to boot. New York bookies lay off bets on whether he or Chuck Schumer would survive the fight for a TV camera. He's a putz.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Thanks mate.  :beer:

The gun running thing is not good - big mouth and likes a TV camera though is a big bleep no!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf