Author Topic: The Blacksphere: Obama to get Special Forces recognition?  (Read 461 times)

Oceander

The Blacksphere: Obama to get Special Forces recognition?
« on: March 30, 2014, 09:54:22 pm »
Obama to get Special Forces recognition?

[float=right][/float]By now, we are all aware of how tough Obama is. So when I read this report about Obama becoming an honorary Green Beret, well I said to myself, “It’s about TIME!”

I interject quickly that this is SATIRE (sad that I would have to actually point this out), but the report is funny nonetheless.  Let’s face it, in the Era of Obama nothing is impossible, when it comes to giving out laughable lauds.

As was farced in Red Flag News:

Obama also stated that although he had never seen the Black Hawk Down film, or read the book, he was still proud to be counted among the ranks of the most elite Special Operations soldiers.

During a late afternoon briefing, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney fielded questions, including one about the possibility of the President also receiving a Navy SEAL trident.

“The President has in fact already received his Trident from the SEAL community,” said Carney. “He was honored to accept the insignia during a private ceremony in California, a week after his gutsy call where he singlehandedly took out bin Laden.”

If Obama were given any honorary military award, America’s military would be officially declared gay, and would be on Lifetime TV with some fashion show. Honestly, saying, “Obama and Special Forces” in the same sentence is good for a chuckle. Try it!

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/3/obama-gets-spec-ops-award#bkGDIL1SIVO1bpEe.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: The Blacksphere: Obama to get Special Forces recognition?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:57 pm »
It's not unusual for someone to get an honorary. Flattering as bleep, too.  :patriot:

They usually do have to do something for it though. Drawing a blank on that aspect in this case.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink