Author Topic: How the coercion coalition is imposing the new 'freedom' in America  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline olde north church

Re: How the coercion coalition is imposing the new 'freedom' in America
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 12:22:33 PM »
Okay, can we stop pretending every rises and sets on abortion?  There are 12 other things that need to be addressed in this country but the Johnny One-Notes never shut the f*ck up.  Well, that's unless there's a woman with a feeding tube who's husband "attempted to murder her".
Like a bunch of old hens for the love of Christ.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 12:32:04 PM »
Okay, can we stop pretending every rises and sets on abortion?  There are 12 other things that need to be addressed in this country but the Johnny One-Notes never shut the f*ck up.  Well, that's unless there's a woman with a feeding tube who's husband "attempted to murder her".
Like a bunch of old hens for the love of Christ.

The implications of the Hobby Lobby case go well beyond abortion.
"She only coughs when she lies."

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »
The implications of the Hobby Lobby case go well beyond abortion.

I understand that.  We are supposed to be the "mind" side of America.  We can't multitask?  We are swimming in debt.  Our military is being gutted.  The job market blows.  We are being invaded by Third World disease carriers.  That's just part of the buffet.
None of it is going to matter until the ship of state is righted.  Til then, it's all luxury.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 12:38:52 PM »
I understand that.  We are supposed to be the "mind" side of America.  We can't multitask?  We are swimming in debt.  Our military is being gutted.  The job market blows.  We are being invaded by Third World disease carriers.  That's just part of the buffet.
None of it is going to matter until the ship of state is righted.  Til then, it's all luxury.

And to add to it, the propeller headed business reporters and commentators say it's both sides that are causing the problems.  Actually, they are not.  The RINOs and commercetards are basically Democrat Leftists pretending to be Republicans for some ungodly reason.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf