Author Topic: Minnesota: GOP endorses Somali Muslim for state house  (Read 1973 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Minnesota: GOP endorses Somali Muslim for state house
« on: March 28, 2014, 11:39:30 pm »
The Republican Party of Minnesota is proud to announce that Abdimalik Askar is the endorsed Republican candidate running for the Minnesota House of Representatives in District 60B in Minneapolis. Askar is the first Somali Minnesotan to be endorsed by Republicans to run for the state legislature. [/size][/font]
[/size]“Abdimalik Askar is a dynamic candidate, and we are so pleased that he stepped forward to run,” said Republican Party of Minnesota Chairman, Keith Downey.  ”It is exciting for Republicans to endorse someone from the Somali community, but more importantly, he would represent his district so well. He is a very talented individual. And he stands strongly for the American Dream and the values of his community[/size]
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/minnesota-gop-endorses-somali-muslim-for-state-house/
[/size][/color]
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Minnesota: GOP endorses Somali Muslim for state house
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:39:45 pm »
Not a big deal.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:40:55 pm »
Not a big deal.

Until he calls for Sharia Law.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:52:25 pm »
Hmm... inner-city, minority-heavy district in a blue state.

Why do I have a feeling this guy is just being used as a placeholder? The Democrats probably will win 90-10, as they do in all districts of this type.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 11:56:46 pm »
Hmm... inner-city, minority-heavy district in a blue state.

Why do I have a feeling this guy is just being used as a placeholder? The Democrats probably will win 90-10, as they do in all districts of this type.

Maybe, maybe not.  But we don't have religious tests in America.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 02:24:25 am »
[[ But we don't have religious tests in America. ]]

We'd better develop some, if America (at least the America of our forefathers) is going to have any chance at survival.

And... -I- have a "religious test":
I will never -- let me repeat that, so even you can understand it - NEVER vote for an muslim, not even for dog catcher.

They don't belong in America and I believe they have no place in the American ideal.

islam (I will never capitalize that word, out of disrespect) is the antithesis of everything upon which this nation was founded. If left unconfronted, it will have the opportunity to take from us the freedoms which we cherish. It's but a matter of time, and our own refusal and inability to face up to reality.

What we are witnessing in Europe today, will eventually come for and consume us here.

Not everyone deserves the same freedoms and treatment. I say this not because I prefer it, but out of a need for the self-preservation of our culture and nations.
Mr. Jefferson "dreamed large" when he wrote about egalitarianism in that Declaration, but the dream isn't large enough for everyone. How much room is there for Christianity in the dreams of islam?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 02:54:06 am »
You're not an American.  You're a fascist.  We have no religious tests in America.  If someone is terrorizing other citizens arrest him.

But no one is deprived of rights without probable cause.  And "being Muslim" is not probable cause.

That is correct.. The Constitution is a suicide pact..

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 04:15:24 am »
hatred is an ugly, ugly thing:  one need only look to the various pogroms at Freerepublic, aka TOS, to see that.

Funny how the second section of that material just happened to be omitted; failure to fully disclose can be the same as affirmatively misrepresenting, so in the interests of avoiding any possible misrepresentation, here's that second part:

Askar is basing his positive message of opportunity on conservative values including better schools and school choice, small businesses, family values, and promoting diversity within our communities.

Better schools?  School choice??  Small businesses???  Family values????

Why he's a stark raving mad nanny-state progressive, ain't he?

Not.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 04:47:16 am »
Then again, even just leaving it at that might be a misrepresentation since the material quoted at creepingsharia was taken verbatim from the original MinnGOP news release - and we all know, courtesy of what the democrats do to republicans, that selective quotation is often better than simply lying.

So here's the entire MNGOP press release, in all its glory:

The Republican Party of Minnesota is proud to announce that Abdimalik Askar is the endorsed Republican candidate running for the Minnesota House of Representatives in District 60B in Minneapolis.  Askar is the first Somali Minnesotan to be endorsed by Republicans to run for the state legislature.

“Abdimalik Askar is a dynamic candidate, and we are so pleased that he stepped forward to run,” said Republican Party of Minnesota Chairman, Keith Downey.  ”It is exciting for Republicans to endorse someone from the Somali community, but more importantly, he would represent his district so well. He is a very talented individual.  And he stands strongly for the American Dream and the values of his community “

Askar is basing his positive message of opportunity on conservative values including better schools and school choice, small businesses, family values, and promoting diversity within our communities.

As a young Somali Minnesotan, Abdimalik Askar is a respected leader, speaker, television producer, and assistant principal in his community.  Minneapolis has been home to Askar and his family for over twenty years, providing him with the understanding to bring positive change to his community and bring forth opportunity for young Minnesotans.

Concluded Downey, “We are excited to have Abdimalik as a future Minnesota Representative, and we wish him luck on his campaign.”

Even better, here's a more comprehensive bio of Mr. Askar from Somali Public Radio:
First East African Candidate Abdimalik Askar, Officially Throws his hat in District 60B, Minnesota House of Representative Race

Saturday, December 28 2013

Minneapolis (SPR): Abdimalik Askar has called Minneapolis his home for more than 20 years and he’s worn numerous hats in an effort to make improvements in his community.

And now he’s ready to take the next step to serve his home:  a seat on the Minnesota House of Representative.

On Sunday, he formally announced his plans to run for District 60B house of representative seat, currently held by Phyllis Kahn, who plans to seek re-election.   

Askar if elected would be the first East African legislator in Minnesota, but notes that he’s running to represent all residents of the district if elected.

“I’ve lived in Minnesota most of my life, and I call this district home,” Askar told Somali Public Radio on Sunday. “I’ve been part of this community for over 2 decades.”

Askar, a Somali American immigrated to Minnesota in the early 90’s in search for a job.  He began working as a factory worker in Marshall, and then quickly pursued education by registering for courses at local community colleges.  Years later he enrolled in Normandale Community College; where he was among a batch of Somali students who created “Somali Student Association” there.

“We built relationships with administrators and faculty who encouraged us to use the Writing Center, the Student Affairs Office, financial aid and part-time jobs,” Askar told Somali Public Radio.

It was within this new environment that Abdimalik’s leadership skills and entrepreneurial spirit began to flourish.  He became a role model for other minority students and active in the Somali community.

Askar, 37 was drawn to community service, and it was his local upbringing that sparked the attraction.

“Why I’m running is because I love giving back to my community,” he said.

Askar has made a career of doing just that.

In 1998, he founded Somali TV and became the producer and anchorman of a one-hour show on the public access channel.  In 2006, Twin Cities Public Television (TPT) picked up the show for Sunday nights during the winter.  He went to attain a Master’s degree in 2006; currently an assistant principal at a local charter school and a PHD candidate in education at Saint Mary’s University.

Askar said his priorities would include advocating for business, public safety, improving education and fighting for affordable housing.

Here's another summation of his accomplishments, from Minnesota Public Radio:
MN GOP endorses Somali-American for Minneapolis state House seat

Jon Collins March 5, 2014, 5:50 PM

The Republican Party of Minnesota announced Wednesday that it’s endorsing a Somali-American for a seat in the state Legislature for the first time.

Abdimalik Askar will carry the Republican Party’s endorsement in his bid to win DFLer Phyllis Kahn’s seat in House District 60B in Minneapolis.

Askar is a Dinkytown resident who has lived in the city for two decades.  He came to Minnesota in 1993, and worked as a cab driver and dishwasher.  Now an assistant director for Best Academy East school in Minneapolis, he aims to serve as a role model for children in the district.

“I’ve worked hard, so it’s time that I work for Minnesota,” Askar said.  “I’m advocating for school choices, I’m advocating for family values, and also for promoting diversity.”

While he admitted that many in the city’s Somali-American community are more aligned with the DFL, Askar said he shares more values with Republicans.  A party spokesperson confirmed that Askar is also the first Muslim to be endorsed for a legislative seat by the Republican Party of Minnesota.

“Republicans always are  for freedom for religion,” said Askar.  “My colleagues in the DFL want to run away from the religion.  We wanted to keep faith and family values and [make] the community stronger.”

The district has historically been won by Democrats.  In the last election in 2012, the Republican candidate received only 21 percent of the vote.  That voting history doesn’t deter Askar.

“I’ll meet with the people individually; I’ll knock on doors,” Askar said.  “Sometimes it doesn’t matter about who you represent or the differences with the Republican Party — it’s the person.”

The Republican Party of Minnesota recently moved its headquarters to the Seward neighborhood of Minneapolis, close to  the district and the largest Somali-American population in the Twin Cities metro area.

“It is exciting for Republicans to endorse someone from the Somali community, but more importantly, he would represent his district so well,” Chairman Keith Downey said in a statement.  “[H]e stands strongly for the American Dream and the values of his community “

Kahn has served 21 terms in the state House of Representatives and was first elected to the seat in 1972.  Another Somali-American candidate, Minneapolis school board member Mohamud Noor, is challenging Kahn for the DFL endorsement.

A scuffle at the DFL caucus in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood forced the DFL Party to reschedule the caucus.  Its endorsing convention for the seat will take place April 5 at DeLaSalle High School.

Hmmm, let's see

immigrated to find a job,
started at the bottom, went to community college and pulled himself up by his bootstraps,
values religious freedom and recognizes that the democrats/libs/progs are running away from religion,
looks at the individual, not the pigeonholes into which the individual can be fitted,
leader,
speaker,
entrepreneur,
television producer,
assistant principal - at a charter school no less!!,
PhD candidate in education at Saint Mary's University,
lived in Minneapolis for 20 years

Yeah, I'd say he's held himself aloof, refused to integrate, and simply taken advantage of the welfare entitlement system. 

Yeah right.

Oh, and by the way, another Somali-American is trying to take the DFL - that would be the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party - nomination away from the crusty leftist who's had the seat since 1972, so I rather doubt that he's some sort of a manchurian candidate.

See, here's the thing:  there is nonstop bi*ching about how "those people" refuse to integrate, refuse to assimilate into the society and culture in which they live, and just want to mooch off the entitlement system - valid arguments all, when applied to an individual who actually engages in that behaviour - but when you get one of "those people" who has (a) integrated, (b) assimilated into the society and culture in which he lives, and (c) is standing four-square on his own two feet, that bi*ching just doesn't stop, when logically, rationally it ought to stop and the individual in question should be congratulated for living up to the principles of his adopted country.

But the bi*ching doesn't stop; it's classist and tribal, based on the very same identity politics that the democrats are so justly derided for, and utterly antithetical to the core principles this country was founded on.

Is it any wonder why so many people who by all rights, judging from how they live their lives, ought to be republicans refuse to join, or even vote for, the GOP?  It would take a political masochist under the sort of Catch-22 all this bi*ching creates, and people who live by traditional American principles generally don't tend to be that masochistic.

Rand Paul has it right - the GOP either gets over its own stupid identity politics and starts to see individuals as individuals, and really starts to respect the values of freedom and individual liberty it claims to hold near and dear, or else the GOP pushes itself into permanent minority status, if not extinction.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 12:20:20 pm »

Not everyone deserves the same freedoms....

Sir, with all due respect, I could not disagree with you more profoundly.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:21:52 pm by massadvj »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 02:52:46 pm »
Then again, even just leaving it at that might be a misrepresentation since the material quoted at creepingsharia was taken verbatim from the original MinnGOP news release - and we all know, courtesy of what the democrats do to republicans, that selective quotation is often better than simply lying.

So here's the entire MNGOP press release, in all its glory:

Even better, here's a more comprehensive bio of Mr. Askar from Somali Public Radio:

Here's another summation of his accomplishments, from Minnesota Public Radio:
Hmmm, let's see

immigrated to find a job,
started at the bottom, went to community college and pulled himself up by his bootstraps,
values religious freedom and recognizes that the democrats/libs/progs are running away from religion,
looks at the individual, not the pigeonholes into which the individual can be fitted,
leader,
speaker,
entrepreneur,
television producer,
assistant principal - at a charter school no less!!,
PhD candidate in education at Saint Mary's University,
lived in Minneapolis for 20 years

Yeah, I'd say he's held himself aloof, refused to integrate, and simply taken advantage of the welfare entitlement system. 

Yeah right.

Oh, and by the way, another Somali-American is trying to take the DFL - that would be the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party - nomination away from the crusty leftist who's had the seat since 1972, so I rather doubt that he's some sort of a manchurian candidate.

See, here's the thing:  there is nonstop bi*ching about how "those people" refuse to integrate, refuse to assimilate into the society and culture in which they live, and just want to mooch off the entitlement system - valid arguments all, when applied to an individual who actually engages in that behaviour - but when you get one of "those people" who has (a) integrated, (b) assimilated into the society and culture in which he lives, and (c) is standing four-square on his own two feet, that bi*ching just doesn't stop, when logically, rationally it ought to stop and the individual in question should be congratulated for living up to the principles of his adopted country.

But the bi*ching doesn't stop; it's classist and tribal, based on the very same identity politics that the democrats are so justly derided for, and utterly antithetical to the core principles this country was founded on.

Is it any wonder why so many people who by all rights, judging from how they live their lives, ought to be republicans refuse to join, or even vote for, the GOP?  It would take a political masochist under the sort of Catch-22 all this bi*ching creates, and people who live by traditional American principles generally don't tend to be that masochistic.

Rand Paul has it right - the GOP either gets over its own stupid identity politics and starts to see individuals as individuals, and really starts to respect the values of freedom and individual liberty it claims to hold near and dear, or else the GOP pushes itself into permanent minority status, if not extinction.

I have a feeling that Rand Paul advice is going to fall on deaf ears.  I hope I'm wrong.

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 02:54:18 pm »
massadvj wrote:
[[ Sir, with all due respect, I could not disagree with you more profoundly. ]]

Disagree if you wish.
How many "freedoms" do Christians have in islamic countries?

As kevindavis suggested above, the Constitution should not become a "suicide pact".
As currently written, it is.

Those who despise us will continue to migrate here, and continue to use the "protections of egalitarianism" written into the Constitution and practiced by our government, until they gain enough strength by numbers to trample on those very liberties through which they gained control.

Wherever muslims have gained control, they have done this. There is no room in their societies for non-mulsims -- at least, insofar as the concept of "freedom" is concerned.

Historically, muslims have expanded the realm of "dar el islam" through military conquest. But in The West, they can lay down their arms. There will be no resistance here, by force of arms or otherwise. Instead, we are WELCOMING them, and facilitating their efforts. All one needs to do is read the news articles posted almost daily RIGHT HERE to see this happening.

We are literally watching the culture of the Christian West "slowly submit" to islam and its demands. We are bowing before muhammed as deeply as did Obama before the king of Saud.

islam is patient. If it takes a hundred years, they'll wait it out, spreading and growing like kudzu around the body of The West. And then, that peaceful kudzu will transform into a boa constrictor to strangle us.

I don't believe they should be given that chance. In this instance, the ends DO justify the means.

I want The West to survive. I make no apologies for that.
If "survival" means treating them here as they treat us there, I'll accept that as "the cost of freedom".

You may reply that the cost is too high. That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it.
But I've come to the conclusion that there can be no place for muslims in The West.

To paraphrase what a wise lady once said, although we can ignore reality, we will not be able to ignore the eventual consequences of ignoring reality...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:59:38 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 03:49:11 pm »
massadvj wrote:
[[ Sir, with all due respect, I could not disagree with you more profoundly. ]]

Disagree if you wish.
How many "freedoms" do Christians have in islamic countries?

As kevindavis suggested above, the Constitution should not become a "suicide pact".
As currently written, it is.

Those who despise us will continue to migrate here, and continue to use the "protections of egalitarianism" written into the Constitution and practiced by our government, until they gain enough strength by numbers to trample on those very liberties through which they gained control.

Wherever muslims have gained control, they have done this. There is no room in their societies for non-mulsims -- at least, insofar as the concept of "freedom" is concerned.

Historically, muslims have expanded the realm of "dar el islam" through military conquest. But in The West, they can lay down their arms. There will be no resistance here, by force of arms or otherwise. Instead, we are WELCOMING them, and facilitating their efforts. All one needs to do is read the news articles posted almost daily RIGHT HERE to see this happening.

We are literally watching the culture of the Christian West "slowly submit" to islam and its demands. We are bowing before muhammed as deeply as did Obama before the king of Saud.

islam is patient. If it takes a hundred years, they'll wait it out, spreading and growing like kudzu around the body of The West. And then, that peaceful kudzu will transform into a boa constrictor to strangle us.

I don't believe they should be given that chance. In this instance, the ends DO justify the means.

I want The West to survive. I make no apologies for that.
If "survival" means treating them here as they treat us there, I'll accept that as "the cost of freedom".

You may reply that the cost is too high. That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it.
But I've come to the conclusion that there can be no place for muslims in The West.

To paraphrase what a wise lady once said, although we can ignore reality, we will not be able to ignore the eventual consequences of ignoring reality...

goopo   :hands:

Thank You, Fishrrman, for consistently posting the Truth on this manner, unpopular as it may be here.

At least we still get to express our opinions.  I am sure that you fully understand, that for many, this Truth is just to difficult to comprehend and accept.

And you are spot on with the Ayn Rand quote, unfortunately, by the time our children and grandchildren get around to those consequences of this generation ignoring that reality, it will be too late.  izlam needs to be removed from Western Civilization, root and branch, otherwise "dar el izlam" will simply destroy it, it is only a matter of time.  And I guess looking at what has gone on in Europe over the past few decades is somehow deemed as an outlier of sorts.  Sad thing is, the total course of history in this matter has to be viewed as the same type of "outlier."  smh

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 04:14:42 pm »

Well said. Islam is very patient indeed. And the simple truth of the matter is that you can not be a good Sunni or Shia Muslim and obey the Constitution (or the other Western systems, written or unwritten). Alawite - maybe. They are far closer to Christianity than anything else, but I am really not sure they could fit.

I say this as someone who likes most of the Muslims I've met and respects them enough to learn the culture and the language.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 04:24:58 pm »
Well said. Islam is very patient indeed. And the simple truth of the matter is that you can not be a good Sunni or Shia Muslim and obey the Constitution (or the other Western systems, written or unwritten). Alawite - maybe. They are far closer to Christianity than anything else, but I am really not sure they could fit.

I say this as someone who likes most of the Muslims I've met and respects them enough to learn the culture and the language.

:amen: goopo

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 04:37:39 pm »

You cannot be a good Democrat and obey the constitution, either.  Should we deprive Democrats of their rights as well? 

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 04:47:48 pm »

And the exact same thing was said of Catholics - or Papists as they liked to refer to us - even after the first Catholic president was elected (JFK).  The argument was simple:  Catholics are beholden to the Pope first and foremost and therefore cannot be trusted to put America first before their religious obligations.

It was bigoted hatred then and it's bigoted hatred now.

Everyone should, to the extent humanly possible, be judged as, and treated as, an individual first and foremost.  That doesn't mean one has to be a suicidally tolerant liberal, it means that one should take to heart the advice of that old RINO, Ronald Reagan, to trust, but verify.  In other words, trust your neighbor until he gives you reason - through his actions - to do otherwise.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 04:48:13 pm »
You cannot be a good Democrat and obey the constitution, either.  Should we deprive Democrats of their rights as well?

Hopefully in November  :0001:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 04:54:54 pm »
Hopefully in November  :0001:

Holding office is not a right.  Running for office is.  As is speaking your mind, holding a religious belief and owning property.  I share your hope that we deprive Democrats their elected offices.  But much as I hate what they stand for I would never deny them their God-given, fundamental rights to life, liberty and property.  Nor would I to any man who has not violated my rights or the rights of others.

Oceander

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 04:56:57 pm »
Holding office is not a right.  Running for office is.  As is speaking your mind, holding a religious belief and owning property.  I share your hope that we deprive Democrats their elected offices.  But much as I hate what they stand for I would never deny them their God-given, fundamental rights to life, liberty and property.  Nor would I to any man who has not violated my rights or the rights of others.

:thumbsup:

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 06:08:00 pm »
massadvj wrote above:
[[ But much as I hate what they stand for I would never deny them their God-given, fundamental rights to life, liberty and property. ]]

Very well.
But given the chance, islam will deny YOU those same God-given fundamental rights to life, liberty and property.

Such concepts simply don't exist under their rules and their laws.

Let me put it this way:
Do you think all the cells of your own body have a God-given, fundamental right to exist within you? Each and every one?

From your previous postings, I will assume the answer must be "yes". Nothing wrong with that, sounds logical.

But.... what if you discover the growth of -cancer- cells within yourself?
What would your doctor recommend?
What would you want?
Even if the cancer cells found did not seem particularly malignant at the moment?

Would you wish to have them removed, for the good of your own body?

BUT WAIT -- don't ALL cells have the same "God-given right to exist?"

After all, the cancer cells may not yet pose a grave threat to your existence. So, don't they have a "right" to exist, as well?

What shall the answer be?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 06:16:52 pm »
Let me guess.  YOU get to determine who the cancer cells in the body politic are.

What other ideologies, religious faiths, or political agendas do you not like so if any of us share those we can know if we're on your hit list?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:17:25 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 06:38:35 pm »
trust, but verify

I like that...and wholeheartedly agree......I verified that just about every terrorist attack in the last 20 years have been committed by Muslims....I didn't see any Catholics fly airplanes into buildings on 9-11 or blow up our embassies in Africa in 98.....my son and husband spent almost 4 years fighting them in Iraq...am I a racist...I guess I am.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 06:53:01 pm »
I like that...and wholeheartedly agree......I verified that just about every terrorist attack in the last 20 years have been committed by Muslims....I didn't see any Catholics fly airplanes into buildings on 9-11 or blow up our embassies in Africa in 98.....my son and husband spent almost 4 years fighting them in Iraq...am I a racist...I guess I am.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. My son was also in Iraq fighting the monsters. How do you distinguish the good ones, when many of them are educated, including doctors, and seemingly family men? Will your Muslim neighbor turn on you at the first order?  How many Muslims are denouncing what Islamic fanatics are doing? A large majority of American Muslims thought the attacks on the Towers were justified. How many Americans need to be killed to admit Muslims are trying to destroy this country?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 06:56:42 pm »
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. My son was also in Iraq fighting the monsters. How do you distinguish the good ones, when many of them are educated, including doctors, and seemingly family men? Will your Muslim neighbor turn on you at the first order?  How many Muslims are denouncing what Islamic fanatics are doing? A large majority of American Muslims thought the attacks on the Towers were justified. How many Americans need to be killed to admit Muslims are trying to destroy this country?

Well said....and definitely agree!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34