Author Topic:  (Read 194 times)

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« on: March 28, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 02:17:13 PM »
How Hillary Clinton is so high in the polls is beyond me. She is nothing but gaffes. Benghazi was derelict of duty. The misspelled Russia re set button was atrocious. One of her most ignorant gaffes is very underreported.

Clinton Gaffe At Our Lady Of Guadalupe Shrine
http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2009/03/28/clinton-gaffe-at-our-lady-of-guadalupe-shrine/
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 02:23:42 PM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 02:32:53 PM »
I hadn't read that far. She said that? Holy crap, why do they have huge staffs that get paid very well? Do they not have one ounce of protocol skills or advisors to tell her what she is touring and what NOT to say? I mean, really.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 03:31:30 PM »
Couple of points....

The Hildebeest cut herself a deal to be SecState in exchange for stepping aside and allowing Obama to be nominated without a fight at the Convention.

Second, Joe Biden (Joe Biden!!) was added to the ticket because he was supposed to be Obama's best Foreign Policy advisor because he had been a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for decades, even though guys like Bob Gates say Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy matter for the last forty years...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf