Author Topic: Time to Break Out the RICO Statute and Break Up the Democrats by Michael Walsh  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/2014/03/27/time-to-break-out-the-rico-statute-and-break-up-the-democrats/?singlepage=true

Time to Break Out the RICO Statute and Break Up the Democrats
March 27th, 2014 - 7:57 am

Thanks to my friend and colleague Ed Driscoll for his plug today regarding my phrase, “a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.” As Ed notes, I first coined this handy explanation for everything Democratic over at National Review, in my alter-ego guise of “David Kahane,” in my world-famous parody essay, “I Still Hate You, Sarah Palin.” (Please join “Dave” on Facebook — look for the cover of Rules for Radical Conservatives — or follow him/me on Twitter @dkahanerules.) Some of it is worth revisiting today:

I don’t know why I’m telling you this, but maybe now you’re beginning to understand the high-stakes game we’re playing here. This ain’t John McCain’s logrolling senatorial club any more. This is a deadly serious attempt to realize the vision of the 1960s and to fundamentally transform the United States of America. This is the fusion of Communist dogma, high ideals, gangster tactics, and a stunning amount of self-loathing. For the first time in history, the patrician class is deliberately selling its own country down the river just to prove a point: that, yes, we can! This country stinks and we won’t be happy until we’ve forced you to admit it.

In other words, stop thinking of the Democratic Party as merely a political party, because it’s much more than that. We’re not just the party of slavery, segregation, secularism, and sedition. Not just the party of Aaron Burr, Boss Tweed, Richard J. Croker, Bull Connor, Chris Dodd, Richard Daley, Bill Ayers, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, and Emperor Barack Hussein Obama II. Not just the party of Kendall “Agent 202” Myers, the State Department official recruited as a Cuban spy along with his wife during the Carter administration. Rather, think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Time to Break Out the RICO Statute

I think this every day watching Obama and the democrats. Who would have ever thought radical mob thugs that are terrorist supporters would be in charge of our country.

Reign them all in.

What do you do when the AG himself needs reigned in?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The only problem with this is that they have control of the "Justice" department as well and simply would refuse to prosecute.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The only problem with this is that they have control of the "Justice" department as well and simply would refuse to prosecute.

That is going to last only so much longer.  Holder is on the way out, and when the Republicans take back the Senate things will be a great deal different.  There is lots of talk about the Democrats losing as many as 12 seats this Fall, and no telling how many more in the Presidential election in 2016 when the real Obamacare backlash will hit.  Keep in mind that Harry Reid changed the rules with his "Nuclear Option" and it now only requires a simple majority to pass anything in the US Senate.  51 votes.  If things go as predicted then that means the Republicans have enough votes to over-ride any veto that Obama cares to make.

That means that Obama can write an EO, and the Congress can shut him down with legislation, even if he vetoes it.  That is something that has not been possible until now.  The Democrats had that kind of power during the first 2 years, and Nancy Pelosi squandered it by losing the House Speakership.  Republicans will control an even bigger House majority after this Fall as well...no telling how big....

Back on point....depending how these elections go will also determine what goes on over at Just-Us as well.  A determined Congress can indeed rein in an ambitious Attorney General if they want to.  Having big majorities in both houses of Congress will ensure that happens.