Author Topic: Harry Reid: I don’t recall accusing Republicans of lying about ObamaCare horror stories  (Read 1031 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/27/harry-reid-i-dont-recall-accusing-republicans-of-lying-about-obamacare-horror-stories/

Harry Reid: I don’t recall accusing Republicans of lying about ObamaCare horror stories
posted at 1:21 pm on March 27, 2014 by Allahpundit

Via America Rising and the IJR, is this the key that finally unlocks the enigma of Harry Reid, tinpot demagogue? Maybe, from moment to moment, this guy just … doesn’t realize what’s coming out of his mouth. Hard to believe he could forget saying on the Senate floor that all ObamaCare horror stories — all of them — are a GOP/Koch brothers fairy tale designed to besmirch the stellar reputation of the Affordable Care Act. Those remarks got heavy coverage in conservative media, and even got picked up at WaPo. You don’t toss a grenade that powerful without choosing your target carefully. Or do you? Someone needs to ask this guy if he’s heard any unusual stories about Mitt Romney’s taxes. If he blanks on it, we’re onto something.

Imagine how upset he’ll be when he finds out that even a few younger people have had trouble figuring out how Healthcare.gov works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefN-QvOPXY
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Maybe the sob DOES have dementia?  To say we didn't hear what we heard is complete nonsense. Every time he speaks, he speaks off written documents. I wonder who writes for him? He needs to go, yesterday.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:08:34 pm by happyg »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He probably doesn't recall what he had for breakfast this morning either!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

He won't remember that, either.  **nononono*

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think ol Harry knows exactly what he says and does....he just throws sh*t out there hoping it will stick...if not he denies he said it or we misinterpreted what he said...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I think ol Harry knows exactly what he says and does....he just throws sh*t out there hoping it will stick...if not he denies he said it or we misinterpreted what he said...

I tend to think that is the explanation.  Democrats lie with impunity.  They are never called on it by the complicit media, even when it is blatant.  Lying becomes second nature to them because there are never any consequences. 

It reminds me of an old movie scene - I believe Joey Bishop was the guy.  A wife comes into the bedroom to find her husband in bed with a beautiful young woman.  She is shrieking and freaking out and her husband is saying, "What?  What are you upset about" - while he and the woman are calmly getting dressed and making up the bed.  The wife is still hysterical and when the young lady walks out of the room - leaving a made bed - the husband maintains his straight face while the wife looks around and wonders if she really saw what she just saw.

They keep a straight face and keep on lying.  The media is the bimbo in the bed that maintains the lie.   
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I tend to think that is the explanation.  Democrats lie with impunity.  They are never called on it by the complicit media, even when it is blatant.  Lying becomes second nature to them because there are never any consequences. 

It reminds me of an old movie scene - I believe Joey Bishop was the guy.  A wife comes into the bedroom to find her husband in bed with a beautiful young woman.  She is shrieking and freaking out and her husband is saying, "What?  What are you upset about" - while he and the woman are calmly getting dressed and making up the bed.  The wife is still hysterical and when the young lady walks out of the room - leaving a made bed - the husband maintains his straight face while the wife looks around and wonders if she really saw what she just saw.

They keep a straight face and keep on lying.  The media is the bimbo in the bed that maintains the lie.   

You got it Alice! Spot on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

That is exactly what is going on. He knows he is lying, he doesn't care.

Oceander

lie, lie, lie, and lie again.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!