Author Topic: Can Rep. Joe Wilson be Vindicated Now?  (Read 546 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can Rep. Joe Wilson be Vindicated Now?
« on: March 28, 2014, 02:55:55 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/27/Can-Rep-Joe-WIlson-be-Vindicated-Now

Can Rep. Joe Wilson be Vindicated Now?
by Kerry Picket 27 Mar 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

Breitbart News recently reported that Mexican nationals and others were being enrolled at Mexican Consulates all over the United States. This now brings into the question if Rep. Joe Wilson (R -SC) who exclaimed in the House Chamber, "you lie,  to President Barack Obama during the 2009 State of the Union when Obama remarked the health care bill would only cover American citizens, was the one who actually told the truth.

OBAMA: The reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally.

WILSON: You lie!

Rep. Wilson was later asked about his loud protest in the House Chamber during the State of the Union by Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace:

WALLACE: What do you think when you see that?

WILSON: Well, I have respect for the president. I have respect for the office of the president. I would never do something like that again. But I...

WALLACE: But you did do it.

WILSON: Yes. And I -- I just felt so provoked because I am on committee, on the committee -- Education and Labor. I know the amendments that were on Ways and Means -- at Ways and Means and Energy and Commerce that the Democrats voted down for citizenship verification. So I knew what he said was not true. I read the bill. I read all 1,000 pages.

WALLACE: Now, let me ask you, because we're going...

WILSON: Yes.

WALLACE: ... to get into the details in a minute. Do you think when the president was saying what he said there that he was lying?

WILSON: I believe he was misstating the facts.

WALLACE: Well, you didn't say that. You said, "You lie."

WILSON: Well, I truly would have said it in a different way if I had time. And I -- I respect, again, the president. But what he said was not accurate and that's why I'm glad they've now agreed to having citizen verification on Friday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Can Rep. Joe Wilson be Vindicated Now?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 03:10:34 pm »
Yes. Anyone with half a brain knows Joe Wilson has been fully vindicated. I just wish we could go back in time and wash that appalled look off of Pelosi's face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?