Author Topic: Ted Cruz's dynamic new 'Yes We Can' video will make you ready for 2014 By Charlie Spiering  (Read 735 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruzs-dynamic-new-yes-we-can-video-will-make-you-ready-for-2014/article/2546444

Ted Cruz's dynamic new 'Yes We Can' video will make you ready for 2014
By Charlie Spiering | MARCH 28, 2014 AT 10:20 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Fk5Ga6wCM

Sen. Ted Cruz has released a dynamic new video featuring highlights of the senator's biggest moments.

Cruz encourages Republicans to stand for the rights enshrined in the Constitution, and to stand on principal.

"We can either choose to keep our head down, and not rock the boat, to not stand for anything, or we can stand for principal," the Texas Republican says in the video.

"Yes, we can," he concludes, echoing President Obama's 2008 campaign slogan.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
That video gave me some hope. Hope that Cruz will blow their socks off at the debates and get the nomination.

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Prepare for the die hard libertarians to say Cruz is Obama-like and not who he says he is. They want a Paul and nobody else! Let's pray in the end-we all want our country back.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 04:13:08 pm by Gazoo »

Offline evadR

AS then old adage goes..
If you stand for nothing,
you'll fall for anything.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Comments after this article

Karen Walker • 37 minutes ago
Rock the Boat Ted!!!! Yes We Can stand up for the Constitution of the United States as our Founding Fathers intended! Let the liberal rats drown and the Conservative Patriots rise up!
29  • Reply•Share ›

rick  Karen Walker • 29 minutes ago
CRUZ/PAUL 2016! But 1st..........REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!
We need to focus on Congress first and then the White House!!
10  • Reply•Share ›

rick  rick • 17 minutes ago
" If Americans wanted Obamacare you wouldn't need a law to make them buy it!" -Ted Cruz
2014 TEA time in America!
7  • Reply•Share ›

Robert Govan  rick • 9 minutes ago
Hollywood has taken over the media and part of the government. Nancy Pelosi is aka JANE FONDA. LOL. Nice disguise Jane. Guess who Ted Cruz is. No joke. Wellaware1 dot com
 • Reply•Share ›

rick  Robert Govan • 5 minutes ago
You really have got to change the brand of white out you're using on your computer monitor......
 • Reply•Share ›

Robert Govan  rick • 3 minutes ago
I know. Check this out. Jimi Hendrix FAKED his death and became Morgan Freeman. And this is standard procedure in the music biz and commie Hollywood... Wellaware1 dot com
 • Reply•Share ›

rick  Robert Govan • a few seconds ago
LOL! That explains it! FLOTUS is really Michael Jackson!
 • Reply•Share › One other person is typing…

jayeS • 42 minutes ago
He's got my vote! I've been following him for quite a while now and I like what he says, he's a true American patriot.
20  • Reply•Share ›

boyfromthedwarf  jayeS • a minute ago
Too bad he can't run.
 • Reply•Share › One other person is typing…

Craig Robinson • 2 hours ago
Liberals hate the constitution so I'm going to vote for the candidate that protects it and anyone who wants to dismantle the IRS has my vote
20  • Reply•Share ›

BestandBrightest • 37 minutes ago
Cruz is the man!!
19  • Reply•Share ›

Game On • 39 minutes ago
Listen to the speeches of any dinosaur career politician across the nation and ask yourself: Have I heard this before? Yes, you have. Remember what it was like to feel like a true American Patriot?

Ted Cruz stands for controlled spending, enforcing border laws, a healthcare system that actually works, strong military, a tough face in the field of foreign relations and so much more.

The Bush's and Clinton's of this nation fail us, again and again. The GOP has sold out to people they don't even recognize anymore. Ted wants to turn that around. The GOP should be listening to every word he has to say. For the sake of the nation.
19  • Reply•Share ›

Johnno66  Game On • 20 minutes ago
This election will likely be between Cruz and Paul. Cruz has a better pedigree, Paul is building a better network. I like them both, but Cruz is a bomb thrower, and that may make it very difficult for him to win the oval office.
4  • Reply•Share ›

Game On  Johnno66 • 6 minutes ago
Agreed and agreed. Strategy is key at this point. I would vote for Paul in a flat second. He is definitely the better of the two when it comes to pandering and networking. Give me either ticket. Paul/Cruz or Cruz/Paul. Either way, it's still TEA to me.
3  • Reply•Share ›

AngryBlonde • 32 minutes ago
YES, YES, YES WE CAN! I'm ready to fight for US! I will support Ted Cruz for President!
15  • Reply•Share ›

Texmom • 31 minutes ago
Go Ted! Go! We are ready!
13  • Reply•Share ›

David Brinson • 20 minutes ago
Sure beats all of the drivel I have heard lately from Jeb, Ryan, Rubio, Christie, et. al. More of this please.
9  • Reply•Share ›

Pb2Au  David Brinson • 20 minutes ago
Yep. Keep giving us Democrats more ammo. Ted is our best supplier.
1  • Reply•Share ›

bbwh  Pb2Au • 9 minutes ago
Why do you hate Hispanics?
4  • Reply•Share ›

Pb2Au  bbwh • 5 minutes ago
I don't hate Hispanics. I hate demagogues.
1  • Reply•Share ›

mys42  Pb2Au • a few seconds ago
you hate obama?
1  • Reply•Share ›

American Avant Garde  Pb2Au • 2 minutes ago
Say what you want Pb2Au, but we know that deep down you don't like Ted Cruz because you are afraid of people who don't look like you, and that makes you a bigot.
1  • Reply•Share › One other person is typing…

The Seasoned Avenger  bbwh • 6 minutes ago
A Leftist never changes their stripes. Ask the Grand Dragon.
 • Reply•Share ›

The Seasoned Avenger  Pb2Au • 17 minutes ago
Racist
3  • Reply•Share ›

David Brinson  Pb2Au • 17 minutes ago
Dems wouldn't know what to do with ammo unless they had a government program and a free handout.
3  • Reply•Share ›

reread  David Brinson • 14 minutes ago
They would redistribute it and limit each other to 7 rounds.
1  • Reply•Share ›

Pb2Au  David Brinson • 16 minutes ago
You just go on thinking that, friend. You're going to have a very disappointing couple years ahead of you.
 • Reply•Share ›

The Seasoned Avenger • 9 minutes ago
The Examiner decided to drag some Cruz red meat through the "Cruz Derangement Syndrome" leftist parking lot. They will come out of their basements and trailers in force to yammer on about "..Canadian this..." and "...crazy that..." and "...t'bagger this..."

Deranged and unstable Leftists are predictable as sunrise. Time for a new schtick, moonbats.
4  • Reply•Share ›

Chuck Upster • 5 minutes ago
The old GOP is doomed. I'm no big Sarah Palin fan, but she admits in a youtube video that she and McCain were forbidden to say ANYTHING against Obama. They could not point out his lack of experience, drug use or anything that might cast a bad light on their opponent. That's BS. Cruz is not part of that RINO ideology. In fact I will not vote for any Republican endorsed by old guard GOP. We might split the vote and have another Pres Clinton but I will vote for someone that supports my views and not make a 'plea deal'.
Alienating the Tea Party will doom the GOP. We should decide who is a true conservative, who is a liberal and who is 'in the way'
2  • Reply•Share ›

reread  Chuck Upster • 3 minutes ago
You're right. GOP is run by Carl Rove and his whiteboard.
He tells us who can win, while sporting a 0.9% victory rate on all candidates he has picked/supported.
1  • Reply•Share ›

Pb2Au  Chuck Upster • 4 minutes ago
Yep, keep it up with the RINO purge. You're dooming yourselves into permanent minority status.
 • Reply•Share ›

The Point • a minute ago
I could vote for Cruz, and sleep well at night.

If Ted Cruz were president, we all can sleep well at night.

He is honest, clear, well articulated and inspirational. That is what America needs today!
 • Reply•Share ›

Robert Govan • an hour ago
Ted is a fraud Hollywood ACTOR. See which one right here. No joke.......Wellaware1.com/ted.shtml
2  • Reply•Share ›

David Brinson  Robert Govan • 23 minutes ago
Wow I actually checked out that site. The bulk of it is soliciting donations to "continue these investigations". And a photoshop of Cruz to look like one of the Kardashians. Good luck with your cash flow.
4  • Reply•Share ›

Doa74656  Robert Govan • 33 minutes ago
So who was Ronald Reagan? Another hollywo..... Oh wait... yeah he was
2  • Reply•Share ›

Barfco • 41 minutes ago
The closest this clown is going to come to the White House in 2016 is on a visitor's walking tour.
 • Reply•Share ›

Haha  Barfco • 21 minutes ago
At least he isn't a serial rapist like Bill Clinton.
6  • Reply•Share ›

Barfco  Haha • 11 minutes ago
That's true but he is a serial burrito eater!! Ted probably has to pay for it.
 • Reply•Share ›

Texmom  Barfco • 28 minutes ago
Keep drinking your kookaid! There are Americans ready to build a better Anerica!
6  • Reply•Share ›

mys42  Texmom • 3 minutes ago
those americans are in the minority now. that is what the "right" fails to grasp. the america that was is long gone. look around you.
 • Reply•Share ›

Barfco  Texmom • 13 minutes ago
No koolaid. Just cold hard reality. Don't take my word for it look at the polls for yourself. Pay particular attention to the name Clinton and how it shows she has high single digit and in some cases double digit leads in every poll but especially against your hero you guys all love. Go ahead come up with the excuses now. It's early....she was winning in 2007....Benghazi(A story only a year removed no one cares about).
 • Reply•Share ›

Johnno66  Barfco • 11 minutes ago
It will be pure comedy to see how Hillary handles questions about Benghazi in her primary. No longer will she be able to stonewall and say, "What difference does it make". It would have been better for her to have answered those questions a year ago, immediately after the event, and put them in her wake. Now, they loom large in front of her.
2  • Reply•Share ›

Barfco  Johnno66 • 6 minutes ago
Like I said if the public cared so passionatley about that event as the right does she wouldn't be whopping every one of your candidates. Totally about scoring "Brownie Points" with voters. Based on the polls it isn't working but keep up the good work.
 • Reply•Share ›

mys42  Barfco • a minute ago
right. and the leftist-controlled media apparatus will NOT challenge her on it. the echo chambers of talk radio and FNC will, but comedy central and msnbc (the news channels for the mouth breathers) will say nothing of it.
1  • Reply•Share ›

The Seasoned Avenger  Barfco • 8 minutes ago
He's running? News to everyone but you, apparently.
 • Reply•Share ›

Barfco  The Seasoned Avenger • 3 minutes ago
I didn't say he isn't running. What I basically said, and apparently it went right over your head, is he has about as much of a chance of winning and getting into the White House as Bob Hope!!
 • Reply•Share ›

norm  Barfco • 9 minutes ago
hahahahaha, your are 100% correct.
 • Reply•Share ›

Provacateur • 2 hours ago
Did he mention ruining the election in Virginia?
 • Reply•Share ›

Robert Scott  Provacateur • 26 minutes ago
Vote fraud ruined the Virginia election
4  • Reply•Share ›

fb274  Robert Scott • 23 minutes ago
and RINOs.