Author Topic: Krauthammer: Should we trust pope or man behind broken ObamaCare promise?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/27/krauthammer-should-trust-pope-or-man-behind-broken-obamacare-promise-on-meeting/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fpolitics+%28Internal+-+Politics+-+Text%29

Published March 27, 2014
FoxNews.com

Charles Krauthammer said Thursday on “Special Report with Bret Baier” that people can either believe President Obama’s version of what happened at his meeting with Pope Francis, or they can choose a different option offered by the Vatican.

While President Obama said he avoided discussing “social schisms” during his meeting with Pope Francis, the Vatican’s official readout said discussion turned to “the exercise of the rights to religious freedom, life and conscientious objection, as well as the issue of immigration reform.”

“On the one hand, you’ve got the bishop of Rome, the Holy See, of whom a billion co-religionists believe in his infallibility,” Krauthammer, a syndicated columnist and Fox News contributor, said. “On the other hand, you’ve got the man who said, 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.’”

Krauthammer said it is possible there is a way to “square the circle” between the two versions.

“The Vatican made clear it was including the conversation with the pope and the one (President Obama had) with the secretary of state, whereas Obama tried to make it very narrow, just a conversation with the pope,” he said. “So if you wanted to say they’re both right, you’d say the emphasis on Obama’s conversation with the secretary of state was on the religious issues.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here ya go Gazoo!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

hmmm, let's see, do I believe that the Pope is lying, or do I believe that Obama is lying?

Do I even have to answer that question?

Offline speekinout

hmmm, let's see, do I believe that the Pope is lying, or do I believe that Obama is lying?

Do I even have to answer that question?

No, you don't. We already know that Christians are elitist racist sexist homophobes and we shouldn't listen to them. The Pope has to be the worst of all.  :laugh:

Oceander

No, you don't. We already know that Christians are elitist racist sexist homophobes and we shouldn't listen to them. The Pope has to be the worst of all.  :laugh:

:silly:

Offline happyg

Obama lies for the sake of lying, even when the truth would suffice.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
As always Krauthammer nails it spot-on. Obama.is.a.liar. No one should believe a word out of Obama's mouth. He did say he wanted to change America.

Thanks for alerting me to this article Myst.

Even a WH.gov video shows what a dufus he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTzIJL1EHKs

Obama Schedule || Friday, March 28, 2014
by KEITH KOFFLER on MARCH 27, 2014, 8:45 PM
5:35 am || Departs Rome
10:10 am || Arrives Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
11:00 am || Meets with Saudi King Abdullah; Rawdat Khuraim

All times U.S. Eastern, which is five hours behind Central European Time and seven hours behind Arabian Standard Time
Obama will remain overnight in Saudi Arabia
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 12:40:41 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Some questions for Obama's visit to Saudi Arabia.

Will he save the princesses that have begged for help locked in the harem castle?

Will any reporter get a picture of Obama bowing to the king?

And finally the most important question.

Can I have the necklace Obama has gotten from his Kings? I could retire very comfortably.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Some questions for Obama's visit to Saudi Arabia.

Will he save the princesses that have begged for help locked in the harem castle?

Will any reporter get a picture of Obama bowing to the king?

And finally the most important question.

Can I have the necklace Obama has gotten from his Kings? I could retire very comfortably.

:silly: You come up with some good ones!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I just checked and the necklace was worth $25,000 in 2009. I would have thought it was valued at a much higher price. That's peanuts. The King uses that much money to buy his gold toiletries.