Author Topic: Democratic Corruption By Michelle Malkin  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Democratic Corruption By Michelle Malkin
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:10:03 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Re: Democratic Corruption By Michelle Malkin
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 06:15:53 AM »
Fantastic article from Malkin!...I mean {cough}, a very sad time for our nation.  The American people deserve better.   ^-^ :laugh:
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 07:21:57 AM »
Democratic corruption is redundant. :whistle:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 07:37:34 AM »
Fantastic article from Malkin!...I mean {cough}, a very sad time for our nation.  The American people deserve better.   ^-^ :laugh:

Are you mocking Malkin, the narrative summary of the article?

I sense a touch of misunderstood sarcasm?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »
Are you mocking Malkin, the narrative summary of the article?

I sense a touch of misunderstood sarcasm?

No. I'm mocking rats and my glee at their getting caught.  Malkin's theory that the rats are clearing the decks for the midterm is kooky but the research on the rat's corruption problem more than makes up for it and I try not to beat up my team when they are doing the right thing.  The big picture, for me, is rat corruption not Malkin's theory of why it is getting exposed now.  As long as we are reporting rat scandal...I'm good. :seeya:
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf