Author Topic: Black mob terrorizes family in Louisville  (Read 246 times)

rangerrebew

Black mob terrorizes family in Louisville
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:48:29 am »
Black Mob Terrorizes Family in Louisville

Posted 1 min ago by Dave Jolly Filed under Crime, Culture, Family, Liberalism, Morality, Racism

Imagine that you are the mother of 5 kids, all under the age of 12 and you are driving through town with the kids in the back and your boyfriend at your side.  You stop at a stoplight and suddenly find your car surrounded by 50 to 100 black teens.  You are hoping they just cross the road and keep going, but suddenly one of the black teens throws a garbage can at your car.  When your boyfriend gets out of the car to try to stop them, they descend on him.  The next thing you know, you are being attacked inside your car and your kids are being hit by rocks that are thrown by members of the black mob.  They have your car surrounded so it’s hard to get away but finally you manage to step on the gas and escape.

Sadly, this is not an imaginary story.  It happened to Viola Loeffler, her boyfriend Ron Carter and her family last Saturday evening in Louisville, Kentucky.  Loeffler told news reporters that one of her kids are still having nightmares and waking up screaming and shaking in fear ever since the Saturday attack.

Loeffler said that they could not move the car for fear of running over any of the teens.  If I was in that situation with my family, you can bet your bottom dollar that I would be moving my car to push the teens out of the way.  If they didn’t move and got run over, too bad, they shouldn’t have been attacking and harassing anyone to begin with.

Louisville and Kentucky state police say that this was one of 17 incidents of black mob violence that took place in the city on Saturday night.  Authorities estimate that at least 200 black teens have been involved in the different attacks, some of which have been caught on camera.  So far they have made only 1 arrest.

The reports of black mob violence have become far too common over the past couple of years.  Why hasn’t President Obama or Attorney General Eric Holder done anything to stop it?  Obama is too busy ripping our freedoms and rights away from us to worry about protecting us.  Holder, America’s top cop, is too busy telling state attorney generals to break the law by not enforcing laws they don’t agree with (that’s called anarchy) to worry stopping about rampant crime.

Obama, Holder and Sharpton are always hollering about race and racism by others, but never condemn their own.  If something isn’t done soon to put an end to black mob violence, there is going to be a race war in America.  Sooner or later, and I hope sooner, Americans are going to start defending themselves, their families and their businesses by any means they can.  Yes, that could well mean guns and shooting the hoodlums that attack them and destroy their property.  Once that happens, it’s going to be an all-out bloodbath between blacks and others.  There will be riots and fires that will make the Rodney King aftermath look like a minor incident.

Somehow, I can’t help but wonder if Obama’s and Holder’s silence is intentional, knowing that eventually it will lead to a national race war.  Once that starts happening, Obama can declare martial law and start imposing his dictatorial powers that he’s given himself through multiple executive orders.  Once that begins, he will have seized total control over the nation and we will be forced to embrace our first dictator.  Just a thought!

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/14942/black-mob-terrorizes-family-louisville/#pf0HGm5FX65JwWhg.99
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:49:25 am by rangerrebew »