Author Topic: Guy Flips Off Woman While Driving, Karma Kicks In  (Read 1207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guy Flips Off Woman While Driving, Karma Kicks In
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:30:44 pm »
Posted Thursday, March 27th 2014 @ 2pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:31:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Guy Flips Off Woman While Driving, Karma Kicks In
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 11:46:39 pm »
Heard about this on the radio this morning. The DJs played the clip and were describing the scene like a sports announcer. They were losing their minds with laughter.

I deal with people like this a lot. They could and can pass but they won't, because that is not the point. They don't want to go faster; they just want you to go faster. That is their problem.

When I am late for work or seriously have to get somewhere quick, I just want to solve the problem and get there. I have no time to "flip people off". I gotta go.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 11:52:39 pm »
If she would pay more attention to driving, instead of making videos while playing "rolling speed bump" she would probably provoke a lot fewer road rages.

Personally, I wouldn't flip her off.  I'd get in front and flip a 3/4" ball bearing out the window.....

:smokin:

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 11:52:39 pm »
:bigsilly:

The guy was an idiot and paid the price for it.  That being said, there was plenty of room in the right lane and unless the lady was getting ready to make a left turn she should have been in the right lane.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 12:07:54 am »
:bigsilly:

The guy was an idiot and paid the price for it.  That being said, there was plenty of room in the right lane and unless the lady was getting ready to make a left turn she should have been in the right lane.

I agree. The man was an ass don't get me wrong but the guy only flipped her off because he passed her and she sped up. The passing lane slow folks are irritating but the guy got way to ticked off.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 01:04:06 pm »
Slower traffic is supposed to keep to the right. I guess that the idea of stopping to render aid didn't occur to her? At least she could have called PD to report a wreck?

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 01:48:13 pm »
In many states the left lane is for passing only. Plus, it's a violation if your left blinker is not on when you're in the passing lane.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 03:28:43 pm »
LOL!   

My girlfriend's sister drives EXACTLY one mph UNDER the speed limit.

And she drives in whatever the hell lane she feels like.   "Slower traffic keep right" is a completely foreign concept to her.

I went skiing with her a couple of years ago, and we went in her car.  NEVER AGAIN!

Would rather have a root canal with no novocaine.

Can certainly picture a lot of guyz flipping her off.....

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:55:59 pm »
 I'll join her in her laughter. The guy was being an A-hole, and just by the fact she was recording him I suspect he was tailgating her for some time.   I read more about this on the Blaze, and there was more to this than what was caught on video. This guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane and was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road. He was doing plenty to catch her attention and caused her to pick up the phone and hit record.  The man in the truck fled the scene but with the video, law enforcement were able to identify and charge the driver.   
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:21:26 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 03:47:56 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 03:59:23 am »
Slower traffic is supposed to keep to the right. I guess that the idea of stopping to render aid didn't occur to her? At least she could have called PD to report a wreck?

Watch the vid again, she was passing cars in the right lane (flatbed truck, the back seen right at the start of the video then a few seconds later so we assume it was next to her most of the time, and a white truck), thus proper using the passing lane. Once she cleared them, the guy behind her jumped in the right lane and passed her there, faster than one could expect her to move over. At the very end of the video, it appears she has pulled over and is out of her vehicle (although the way he was acting, I wouldn't recommend she go up to check on him).
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:03:43 am by AbaraXas »