Author Topic: Saudi princesses 'seek Obama's help for freedom'  (Read 548 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Saudi princesses 'seek Obama's help for freedom'
« on: March 27, 2014, 06:04:26 pm »

London (AFP) - A former wife of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah appealed to US President Barack Obama on Thursday for help in the case of four daughters she says are being held in a royal palace.

Alanoud AlFayez, 57, a Jordanian national who has lived in London since her divorce from the Saudi monarch in 2003, said her children needed to be "saved".

Her comments come ahead of Obama's visit to the kingdom on Friday, during which US lawmakers have urged him to address rights violations in Saudi Arabia.

"Since 13 years, my daughters Sahar, Maha, Hala and Jawaher are being held captive," AlFayez told AFP. "They need to be saved and released immediately."

She added: "Mr Obama should take this opportunity to address these grave violations committed against my daughters."

AlFayez, who married the Saudi king when she was only 15, said her daughters had recently had their twice-monthly trips to buy food, water and medicine for themselves and their pets stopped.

Her eldest daughter Sahar, 42, has complained about her situation on the social media website Twitter.

"We have no passports or ID, we are under house arrest, with little food left for ourselves and pets," she told AFP in an email, without saying how she had access to the Internet.

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-princesses-seek-obamas-help-freedom-163145222.html;_ylt=AwrTWfxOVTRTsRkAoKjQtDMD

Laura Bush helped more of these women but you will never hear about it.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Oceander

Re: Saudi princesses 'seek Obama's help for freedom'
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 10:24:22 pm »
She's asking B.O. for help?  I'm guessing she hasn't been paying any attention to Ukraine.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:31:12 pm »
She's asking B.O. for help?  I'm guessing she hasn't been paying any attention to Ukraine.

I'm guessing she hasn't been paying any attention to BO... period. 

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 01:50:18 pm »
Saudi king's ex-wife begs Obama to help free her four starving daughters | Mail Online
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591253/Cast-wife-Saudi-king-begs-Obama-help-free-four-starving-daughters-whove-locked-away-palace-13-years.html

Obama arrives in Saudi soon. Will he defy the King and save the women? Doubtful, he will get another necklace and make some more helo deals.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 03:02:22 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Obama??

Silly woman!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.