Author Topic: Gov. Scott Walker Signs Historic Tax Cuts into Law  (Read 890 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Gov. Scott Walker Signs Historic Tax Cuts into Law
« on: March 27, 2014, 08:31:30 am »
http://www.atr.org/gov-scott-walker-signs-historic-tax-cuts-law

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker today signed Senate Bill 1, legislation that provides $504 million in tax relief over the next two years to hardworking Wisconsin taxpayers. SB 1 reduces income and property tax rates, and eliminates income tax rates for manufacturers in the Badger state.  Gov. Walker signed the bill at Horsens Homestead Farms in Cecil, Wisconsin.

SB 1 represents the third significant piece of tax relief enacted by the Walker administration, bringing the total amount of tax cuts to $2 billion. Workers, families and homeowners will now have more money in their pockets thanks to the efforts of Gov. Walker and the Republican majorities in the legislature.

"I want to congratulate Governor Walker for designing, promoting, and now signing Senate Bill 1 into law," said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

"Scott Walker inherited a state budget that falsely promised to spend more than Wisconsin citizens could afford.  He avoided the 'easy' and traditional path of yet again raising taxes and slashing budgets across the board.  Instead he reduced taxes to create more jobs and opportunities and therefore more tax revenue while reducing  spending by reforming government to perform better at lower costs: specifically Act 10.  Reducing the tax burden and reforming government to cost less is the path forward for Wisconsin and the nation."

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Gov. Scott Walker Signs Historic Tax Cuts into Law
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 03:03:53 pm »
Reports of Libtard heads exploding all over the state of Wisconsin will be coming, soon.

Nice job, Governor Walker!  :patriot:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 03:08:06 pm »
Reports of Libtard heads exploding all over the state of Wisconsin will be coming, soon.

Nice job, Governor Walker!  :patriot:

Just think what might be the situation had he listened to the "you can't do that" crowd!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 01:56:27 am »
Title:
[[ Gov. Scott Walker Signs Historic Tax Cuts into Law ]]

THIS is the guy the Pubbies should be running for president.

Look at what he's accomplished -- in a blue/purple state !!

While Rand Paul and Ted Cruz filibuster and run their mouths, Scott Walker has run the democrats into a hole in Wisconsin.

Put up Chris Christie, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan next to him?
C'mon....

Offline speekinout

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 02:37:01 am »
Title:

While Rand Paul and Ted Cruz filibuster and run their mouths, Scott Walker has run the democrats into a hole in Wisconsin.

C'mon....

:patriot:

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 03:10:22 am »

don't ask

« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:10:38 am by Oceander »

Offline Howie66

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 12:53:52 pm »
Title:

C'mon....

I am and remain a huge fan of TED CRUZ but I do not want him running for President.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 12:56:16 pm »
http://www.atr.org/gov-scott-walker-signs-historic-tax-cuts-law

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker today signed Senate Bill 1, legislation that provides $504 million in tax relief over the next two years to hardworking Wisconsin taxpayers. SB 1 reduces income and property tax rates, and eliminates income tax rates for manufacturers in the Badger state.  Gov. Walker signed the bill at Horsens Homestead Farms in Cecil, Wisconsin.

SB 1 represents the third significant piece of tax relief enacted by the Walker administration, bringing the total amount of tax cuts to $2 billion. Workers, families and homeowners will now have more money in their pockets thanks to the efforts of Gov. Walker and the Republican majorities in the legislature.

"I want to congratulate Governor Walker for designing, promoting, and now signing Senate Bill 1 into law," said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform.

"Scott Walker inherited a state budget that falsely promised to spend more than Wisconsin citizens could afford.  He avoided the 'easy' and traditional path of yet again raising taxes and slashing budgets across the board.  Instead he reduced taxes to create more jobs and opportunities and therefore more tax revenue while reducing  spending by reforming government to perform better at lower costs: specifically Act 10.  Reducing the tax burden and reforming government to cost less is the path forward for Wisconsin and the nation."

I am very impressed with all that Governor Walker has accomplished for the State of Wisconsin! Very impressed!

My governor is Rick Perry.

Need I say more?

:beer: :patriot: :beer:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 08:53:20 pm »
I am very impressed with all that Governor Walker has accomplished for the State of Wisconsin! Very impressed!

My governor is Rick Perry.

Need I say more?

:beer: :patriot: :beer:

Touché