Author Topic: Huckabee says the big money wants him to run in 2016No  (Read 1095 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Huckabee says the big money wants him to run in 2016No
« on: March 27, 2014, 12:28:11 am »
No, this is not SNL, Cracked, or The Onion.

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, a 2008 Repubican candidate for president and host of the weekly show “Huckabee” on the Fox New channel, says well-financed supporters are urging him to run for the GOP nomination in 2016 and promising big bucks. The Washngton Examiner reports today, “that donors are rushing him with offers of big-dollar support, clearing away his highest hurdle to entering the2016 GOP primaries.”

The Washington Examiner reports, “The biggest difference between 2008 and this year, he said, is that supporters and well-financed contributors are urging him to run and pledging to fund his effort. .....

http://www.examiner.com/article/huckabee-says-the-big-money-wants-him-to-run-2016

Let me guess, the big money looks like this?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Huckabee says the big money wants him to run in 2016No
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 01:05:11 am »
yep...religious extremism is not limited to Islam...

:smokin:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 02:03:01 am »
yep...religious extremism is not limited to Islam...

:smokin:

Reading some freepers, they would be just as quick to make people wear yellow triangles too. The concept of individualism is almost lost to a brief moment of history.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 02:03:32 am »
No, this is not SNL, Cracked, or The Onion.

Let me guess, the big money looks like this?

:bigsilly:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 03:43:16 am »
I watched Megyn file tonight and the inneractive group including democrats like Rubio. Where did this come from?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 06:55:19 am »
Not my favorite candidate but I wouldn't have a problem voting for Huckabee if the primary voters picked him.  He has many advantages over some candidates.  He has spent considerable time speaking before a camera and expressing his ideas relatively scandal and blunder free.  We all have our skeletons in the closet, but he has managed or hidden his through one national election.  He ran for President before so he has an experience advantage over many of the candidates.  When is the last time the GOP primary voters picked a candidate who had not run for President previously, besides Dubya?  Romney, McCain, Dole, Bush Sr, Reagan, Nixon.  They all ran for President at least once before they won the GOP nomination.  You gotta go all the way back to 1964 and Barry Goldwater to find a candidate who had not run for President prior to winning the nomination.  That was when the American people were given a stark contrast between the promise of the Great Society liberalism of Jonson and the extremist conservatism of Goldwater.  As we all know 61%of the American voters rejected Goldwater.  They also gave Johnson a 2/3rds rat majority in the House and added 2 seats to the rat 2/3rds majority in the Senate.  I think the GOP could do a lot worse than Huckabee.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 11:31:48 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline flowers