Author Topic: FINALLY! Sanity! Michael Savage Has The #Ukraine Situation NAILED.  (Read 861 times)

Offline happyg

Posted  by The MAD Jewess in *Ukraine   

I have been a Michael Savage fan since 1996.   Rarely is he wrong on these foreign issues.  I don’t know why so many “Conservative” people are supporting this.  Who ever knew that “Conservatives” would support Neo Nazis and Islamic militants?  You can’t be a Conservative and be pro-war in Ukraine when you know fully well we are 17 trillion in debt.  Many of you have not been following this situation, yet want to take me to task who HAS been following it since November 24.  I get sick of the constant undermining.  Go read my posts yourselves. I am sick of babying people:  *Ukraine

So right, so right:

“The Ukrainian “revolution” was fostered and encouraged by Nuland, Rice and U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt. These three were instrumental in staging a destabilization campaign. Working with Ukrainian neo-Nazis, they fostered the Ukrainian uprising that has caused elected the Ukrainian president to flee from Kiev.”

Exactly:

“In the early stages of the rebellion, Ukrainian President Yanukovich met with the rebels staging the uprising, and the two parties agreed to stop the violence and make an orderly transition to a new government chosen in a new set of elections. Instead, the right-wing rebels ignored the agreement and took over Kiev by force, with their armed patrols maintaining control through violence.”

More BINGO:

“The Ukrainian nationalists are fascists. Washington’s original purpose for staging a coup in Ukraine was to move Ukraine away from Russia and bring Ukraine into the European Union. In other words, the neocons and the bought-and-paid-for “moderates” in the Obama administration wanted to wrest control of Ukraine from Putin’s hands and gain economic and energy control over the country.”

Spot on:

“Putin is certainly not a good guy, but he is not the villain in this. The Jews have always been canaries in the coal mine of human rights in Russia, and Putin has been better to Russian Jews than any other Russian leader in the past century. With the elected government now driven out of Ukraine, the anti-Semitic U.S.-backed fascist thugs who have assumed control are vandalizing synagogues and threatening the lives of Jews in Crimea.”

The four horsewomen of the apocalypse:

“Obama hasn’t got a clue about what the conflict in the Ukraine means. Nuland and Rice, two of the four horsewomen of the apocalypse who seem to make so many critical decisions of this administration, told him to blame Putin, so that is what he did.   Now the Russian and Ukrainian people are at grave risk from the Ukrainian nationalists and Chechen Islamic jihadists into whose hands the U.S. has worked to place the fate of that country, and Putin has called on his allies to assist him in expanding his military presence around the world.”

AMEN:

“The greatest hypocrisy here comes from those who call for open borders with Mexico and amnesty for 30 million illegal aliens who have violated our territorial integrity. It is our own politicians and advisers – Sens. Dick Durbin, Lindsey Graham and John McCain, along with national security renegades like Zbigniew Brzezinski and Madeleine Albright – who have made our borders meaningless. Our foreign enemies are less to be feared than the American subversives who are orchestrating the takeover of Ukraine by pro-Islamist Ukrainian neo-Nazis.”

Read more from Savage  here

I agree with Savage. The Crimea belongs to Russia, anyway. They have had it for hundreds of years, they fought the Crimean War against British invaders and lost hundreds of thousands of troops in defending it.   The Crimea never really spiritually belonged to Ukraine anyhow. They simply used it to extract fees from Russia for the naval port. The ethnic minorities in Crimea were oppressed by the Ukrainians and this is why they want autonomy and a military alliance with Russia. 

Thank you Savage.  Now, I can have some true rest. I have been waiting for one voice that is familiar to me.

Some others who also know, but are Liberals (Yuck) -

http://themadjewess.com/2014/03/02/finally-sanity-michael-savage-has-the-ukraine-situation-nailed/

Offline sinkspur

Re: FINALLY! Sanity! Michael Savage Has The #Ukraine Situation NAILED.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 12:15:38 am »
OMG, the nasty, hateful, rhetoric of this phony is so blaring, it's hard to listen to him for more than a couple of minutes.

He's always talking about himself and how much better he is than Rush and Hannity.  The truth is, he's so toxic, even FOXNEWS won't have him on.

In addition, the man has some definite mental issues.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 12:26:22 am »
OMG, the nasty, hateful, rhetoric of this phony is so blaring, it's hard to listen to him for more than a couple of minutes.

He's always talking about himself and how much better he is than Rush and Hannity.  The truth is, he's so toxic, even FOXNEWS won't have him on.

In addition, the man has some definite mental issues.

I don't care for him, either. How about what he said?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 01:09:00 am »
I really like Mike Savage.....every bit as much as I like Glenn Beck........John Bachelor.........DEBKA................

:smokin:

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 01:56:29 am »
now that is a lot of hatred to pack into one posting.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 02:12:04 am »
Absent good candidates, good policy discussions, "conservatives" settle for entertainment.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 02:12:49 am »
So, what is it about the article that is right or wrong?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 02:26:46 am »
I don't know, but he is not somebody I look to for analysis of our news.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 02:29:29 am »

the complete and utter lack of evidence to back those claims up