Author Topic: Countdown to '24'! Kiefer Sutherland Says You Don’t Know This Jack Bauer  (Read 1067 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.extratv.com/2014/03/25/countdown-to-24-kiefer-sutherland-says-you-dont-know-this-jack-bauer/

Countdown to '24'! Kiefer Sutherland Says You Don’t Know This Jack Bauer
March 25, 2014

Get ready to meet the "new" Jack Bauer! Kiefer Sutherland says his “24: Live Another Day” character is now angry, embittered, and colder… which make him even more dangerous!

“Extra's” Terri Seymour caught up with Sutherland on the London set of the TV series, getting all the “24” scoop and a behind-the-scenes tour.

Watch!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
The "24" clock starts ticking again May 5 on FOX!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

never got into the old 24. FIL loved it. Is it worth the watch?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
never got into the old 24. FIL loved it. Is it worth the watch?

I loved it and used to participate on the live thread on Fr...was a lot of fun
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline flowers

I loved it and used to participate on the live thread on Fr...was a lot of fun
I never got into it. Maybe just other things on when it was on. I think it had female actress I cannot stand on. Genie Garfalio  I will give it a try this time

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm betting they're going to copy a successful Cinemax series, 'Banshee',  and have flashbacks on Jack's past...explaining darker side.

Just wish he'd lose the whisper when he speaks.   Christian Bale does it too. 

It's a distraction to me.  Can't enjoy the story when you get distracted by 'acting'.

SPEAK THE HELL UP!!    :chairbang:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm betting they're going to copy a successful Cinemax series, 'Banshee',  and have flashbacks on Jack's past...explaining darker side.

Just wish he'd lose the whisper when he speaks.   Christian Bale does it too. 

It's a distraction to me.  Can't enjoy the story when you get distracted by 'acting'.

SPEAK THE HELL UP!!    :chairbang:

Who cares what he says....lol :bolt:
Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Since 24 went off the air we've had "Sons of Anarchy" and "Justified", so the bar has been set very high for a comeback of 24.

Speaking of Justified, anyone catch last night...??  Boyd is falling back on what he really knows best............

:smokin:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I lost interest in 24 after Season 5.  The seasons became repetitive and the new characters became cheap clones of the previous ones that were killed off for "shock value."

Then they had to get all PC with the anti-torture BS and pro-Muslim story lines.

I'm sure the bad guys will be either

A. U.S. Government Agents
B. Russians
C. U.S. "right wing" terrorists
D. Neo-Nazis (thus "right wing" terrorists)
E. Some mega corporation
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:35:27 pm by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Okay....it begs the question, how many members are watching/following this season's episodes?

I think it's a very good plot line....our drones have been hacked/hijacked by a ruthless woman, together with her daughter, in order to avenge the drone attack that while killing a terrorist, also killed 23 innocent bystanders, including little children.

The POTUS was conveniently not told about the collateral damage.

The president either surrenders himself to her within three hours or she will empty the six hijacked drones of their payloads.  Into London.

I like the character playing the POTUS....I'd buy gold or silver from him.  LOL!

Jack still has that annoying whisper when he speaks....and let's just say that Chole is not aging very well.  WTF??  A goth?  Gimme a break.

I like agent Navarro....who also played the Indian chief's son on Banshee. 

Lots of excitement...sometimes over-the-top...but it's called 24 for a reason.   

Monday nights on FOX at 10PM Eastern
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald