Author Topic: Bin Laden's son-in-law convicted at NYC terror trial  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bin Laden's son-in-law convicted at NYC terror trial
« on: March 26, 2014, 03:19:17 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/26/bin-laden-son-in-law-convicted-at-nyc-terror-trial/

Bin Laden's son-in-law convicted at NYC terror trial
Published March 26, 2014Associated Press

NEW YORK –  Usama bin Laden's son-in-law has been convicted in New York of conspiring to kill Americans by serving as Al Qaeda's spokesman after the Sept. 11 attacks.

The verdict was returned Wednesday for Sulaiman Abu Ghaith  in federal court in Manhattan. The Kuwaiti clergyman could face life in prison when he is sentenced on charges of conspiracy and aiding Al Qaeda.

He was captured in Jordan last year and brought to New York for trial. He is the highest-ranking Al Qaeda figure to face trial on U.S. soil since the attacks.

Videos showing Abu Ghaith threatening America with no end to the "storm of airplanes" were shown to jurors. Defense lawyers say he knew nothing about conspiracies. He testified bin Laden asked him the night of the attacks to be Al Qaeda's spokesman.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Bin Laden's son-in-law convicted at NYC terror trial
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 03:33:25 pm »
Good! Because he's guilty as sin!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 03:39:15 pm »
Good! Because he's guilty as sin!

Why is this bag of semi-human debris still sucking air?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 04:04:51 pm »
Anyone surprised?

What I want to know is, did the jury actually take enough time to sit down at the table in the jury room and take a paper ballot vote, or did they just walk around the table and back out the door to announce their verdict?