Author Topic: Sheila Jackson Lee demands something be done when planes go off ‘discerned or destinated…destiny and destination’  (Read 3253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.conservativefiringline.com/sheila-jackson-lee-demands-something-done-planes-go-discerned-destinated-destiny-destination/

Sheila Jackson Lee demands something be done when planes go off ‘discerned or destinated…destiny and destination’
Posted on March 25, 2014 by Joe Newby

On Tuesday, Rush Limbaugh played a clip of Sheila Jackson Lee, the Texas Democrat once dubbed the “Congressional boss from Hell,” rambling about Malaysia Airlines flight 370.

It’s obvious Lee has no clue what she’s talking about.

Here’s the transcript, courtesy of Rush Limbaugh:

“I call upon the aviation industry to stop hiding behind costs and how much it costs and start ensuring that our pilots and our customers, our flying public, are safe.  Why do we have the capacity, uh, to dismantle the transponders?  Why wasn’t the emergency call already in place that it automatically signals when a[n] aircraft goes off its, uh, discerned or destinated — uh, destiny and destination –”

She continued:

“– uh, as relates to, uh, its flight pattern.”

“Why does it have to be done manually?” she asked.

“Oh, my God, folks, are we in so much trouble,” Limbaugh said.  “This is a congressional leader.  This whole thing is a satire, is a parody.  ‘I call upon the ‘avenation’ industry, to stop hiding behind cost and how much things cost and start ensuring that our beloved pilots and our precious customers, our precious flying public are safe!  Why can somebody turn off the transponder?’”

The “discerned destinated destiny,” Limbaugh observed, was Beijing.

This, by the way, is the same woman who recently said the Constitution is 400 years old.  No wonder we’re in the shape we’re in…

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is this woman capable of two consecutive thoughts, or does she bang her head on the wall until words come out?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Is this woman capable of two consecutive thoughts, or does she bang her head on the wall until words come out?

Queen Sheila of the Triple Crown Weave has never had a coherent thought in her entire, miserable existence.

In addition, let it be known that she is NOT from Texas. There is a village in New York that is missing their IDIOT and if we ever find out who they are, they will know that paybacks are a bitch.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

A box of rocks.

At least it can be said that a box of rocks serves some purpose.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Seems, she'd like the people in the cockpit be secondary options...in case of an emergency...otherwise, she'd like to have technology available that would alert ATC-type people staring at computer screens whenever a plane veers off a predetermined course....er discerned, er destinated....destiny..... :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Universal suffrage destinated the United States to the present situation.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

She does realize, doesn't she, that the aircraft that disappeared was a Malaysian Airlines plane, and subject to the rules of Malaysia primarily, not the US?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She does realize, doesn't she, that the aircraft that disappeared was a Malaysian Airlines plane, and subject to the rules of Malaysia primarily, not the US?

I'm not entirely sure this particular woman realizes exactly what planet she is currently on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
http://www.redstate.com/diary/repair_man_jack/2011/09/28/shiela-jackson-lee-leaves-us-all-speechless/

No tribute to the intellectual firepower of Congresswoman Shiela Jackson-Lee would be complete without her famous visit to NASA JPL. She wanted to know if the Mars rover would have any footage of where the astronauts planted the flag before. She also drinks the other dark cola, because Pepsi, you see, has racist commercials.

Oh, and who could possibly forget….

One of Lee’s crusades as a Representative of subtropical Gulf Coast Houston has been to end what she calls the government policy of giving hurricanes “lily white” names. “All racial groups should be represented,” she told The Hill Magazine, adding that she hoped the weather establishment in the future “would try to be inclusive of African American names” such as “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn.”

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

I'm not entirely sure this particular woman realizes exactly what planet she is currently on!

Or what universe she inhabits ...

Offline Howie66

The smart money says: "NO, she does not."

Offline Howie66

Her shackles must have been too tight while she was on that slave ship that brought her to our shores.

Offline Howie66

http://www.redstate.com/diary/repair_man_jack/2011/09/28/shiela-jackson-lee-leaves-us-all-speechless/

No tribute to the intellectual firepower of Congresswoman Shiela Jackson-Lee would be complete without her famous visit to NASA JPL. She wanted to know if the Mars rover would have any footage of where the astronauts planted the flag before. She also drinks the other dark cola, because Pepsi, you see, has racist commercials.

Oh, and who could possibly forget….

One of Lee’s crusades as a Representative of subtropical Gulf Coast Houston has been to end what she calls the government policy of giving hurricanes “lily white” names. “All racial groups should be represented,” she told The Hill Magazine, adding that she hoped the weather establishment in the future “would try to be inclusive of African American names” such as “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn.”

Queen Sheila of the Triple Crown Weave will never pass up an opportunity to remind all of us that there cannot possibly be a dumber person running around in the House of Reps.

Online mountaineer

It's a "stupid-off" at the congressional corral

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

As Foghorn Leghorn used to say "she's about as sharp as a pound of wet leather."

Offline Charlespg

Heinlein was right the right to vote should be earned
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

So were the founders.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

Queen Sheila of the Triple Crown Weave has never had a coherent thought in her entire, miserable existence.

In addition, let it be known that she is NOT from Texas. There is a village in New York that is missing their IDIOT and if we ever find out who they are, they will know that paybacks are a bitch.

Doesn't matter where she was born.  You put a bowl of milk on the back porch, it's your kitten.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

So were the founders.

You both miss the point. Don't dismiss her. Ms.Lee is the embodiment of representative democracy. 

Yet, it doesn't seem fair, does it? That we should have so much knowledge, when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night.

Offline aligncare

A brilliant construction; either that or you're vying for runner-up.  :laugh: