Author Topic: That Was Embarrassing! Obama Ends His Press Conference in Europe – Only One Person Claps (Video)  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
The Obama WH will say it is because they were told not to.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
It is evident that even Obama doesn't believe the bullshit that he spews.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
For chrissakes.....he was speaking (actually,mumbling)  on another continent!    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

The Obama WH will say it is because they were told not to.

It's a shame that they are not Samurai.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline mountaineer

The reporters sat there in stunned silence. Little "what an idiot!" thought bubbles popped from their heads.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Has anyone ever spoken so much and said so little as Barack Obama?

And you may well notice that whenever Obama deigns to speak of core American values such as "privacy, rule of law, and individual rights", he sounds bored and uncommitted, which of course he is when the subject is anything but himself.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

Has anyone ever spoken so much and said so little as Barack Obama?

And you may well notice that whenever Obama deigns to speak of core American values such as "privacy, rule of law, and individual rights", he sounds bored and uncommitted, which of course he is when the subject is anything but himself.

Obama cannot speak of core American values. He knows not a thing about this particular subject. He is not one of us and no matter how he tries to spin it, he could never be. It matters not where he was born, rather it has to do with how he was raised.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obama cannot speak of core American values. He knows not a thing about this particular subject. He is not one of us and no matter how he tries to spin it, he could never be. It matters not where he was born, rather it has to do with how he was raised.

:amen: Well said!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien