Author Topic:  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: March 26, 2014, 09:32:30 AM »

Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 09:47:45 AM »
I hope BO remembers to tell the Pope about how he hopes his girls wouldn't be punished with unplanned pregnancies.*

*"When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information." March 29, 2008
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 12:55:11 PM »
Of course, in contradistinction to his laughable bow to the emperor of Japan, he's going to put lifts in his shoes so he can stand above the Pope.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 12:57:50 PM »
Why is jug ears globe trotting? He cannot take back what he has done, nor does he want to. He is wasting our money!
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
Why is jug ears globe trotting? He cannot take back what he has done, nor does he want to. He is wasting our money!

Anything to keep from having to go back to the Creepy-Assed Cracka WHITE House. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf