Author Topic: Sweden: Police entering Muslim 'no-go zone' are promptly beaten by locals  (Read 856 times)

rangerrebew

Sweden: Police Entering Muslim ‘No-Go Zone’ Are Promptly Beaten By Locals

03/24/2014ICALeave a commentGo to comments

How are “infidel” law enforcement officers supposed to keep the peace when the “Religion of Peace” forbids it? …

Qur’an Sura 18:26, “[Allah] maketh none to share in his government.”

AvPixlat (Translation) – “When a police patrol went to carry out a drug screening of a suspected gang of youths in the immigrant-dominated Gothenburg district of Bergsjön it ended up with two of the police officers knocked down and beaten with punches and kicks.

Several of the gang managed to flee the scene but two of the gang members, 18 and 21 years old, were apprehended and are now suspects in assault and assaulting a police officer.

They were released, however, for unknown reasons after interrogation. Police did say they take seriously this lack of respect for the police, an attitude, however, that is the rule rather than the exception among the gangs in the ‘multicultural’ neighbourhoods.

The assault took place in connection with a police patrol observed a gang of immigrant youths in Meteor Way in Bergsjön who had concerns about some of the gang had drugs on him.

One of the people that the allegations were made against became aggressive and tried to leave from the site. He was stopped by police but put up violent resistance, with the remaining gang members attacking a police officer.

Additional police officers were called to the scene but the gang still continued with their violence in which two policemen were injured by blows and kicks.

The police intervention that led to the gang beatings were part of the Gothenburg Police work against the large number of gang shootings and shootings that have occurred in Gothenburg recently.

Police have stepped up their efforts in the area, conducting multiple inspections  to find weapons and drugs.” Source – Blazing Cat Fur.

Flashback 2011: Swedes Reach Muslim Breaking Point (Video)

http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/sweden-police-entering-into-muslim-no-go-zone-are-promptly-beaten-by-locals/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:45:14 am by rangerrebew »

Offline MBB1984

Gothenburg needs to send in the whole police force and take the thugs out.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
When One Tolerates Bad Behavior, Then One Can Expect Bad Behavior.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

Nah, all we need to do is to send Giuliani over there; what's going on now sounds a lot like what went on in NYC in the 70s and early 80s, until Giuliani, as Mayor, cleaned the place up.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The overall trend in much of Europe is to elect more conservative of their options.

Strong police and long sentences should be part of their platforms.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WAYNE

The solution is quite simple . Have every cop carry a pork chop..

Offline olde north church

I healthy distrust of police is a good thing.  Unfortunately, it's the guests with the distrust and not the hosts.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

Now THAT is a class A suggestion! :hands:

Offline WAYNE

Now THAT is a class A suggestion! :hands:

Thank you, I have advocated for many years to arm our troops and LEOs with pork. If a muzzie sees pork they scatter faster than a dimocrap after voting 6 times.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

No, a .45 would be better....only because they don't make a .46.......

:smokin:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Just send in an A-10.

It's the ultimate crowd control system.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline xfreeper

soon we will all be living in Gaza Strip conditions

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Just send in an A-10.

:beer:

Oceander

Just send in an A-10.

:bigsilly: