Author Topic: Mark Levin: McConnell just cut the legs right out from under House Republicans…  (Read 484 times)

Offline happyg

Earlier today we wrote about how Cruz, Lee, Paul, Enzi, and Roberts were all standing together to strip the IMF legislation out of the aid package bill for Ukraine. As I said earlier, the IMF legislation would basically double the contribution of the US to the IMF fund while lessening America’s influence over how that money is spent.

So what does McConnell do? Does he stand with the filibuster effort? No, pushes Republicans to vote for the bill, thus making sure to get Harry Reid his 60 votes to pass the bill to prevent the filibuster led by Cruz and the others.

So now Reid’s Ukraine aid bill containing the IMF legislation has bipartisan support and he will use that to hammer the House to accept his bill. And we all know what tends to happen when Reid and Obama gang up on the House leadership. They fold like a lawn chair on a rainy day.

Mark Levin says McConnell and the Republican leadership could learn something from Putin, that is Obama will eventually fold if you stand firm against him.

Listen below as Levin explains it in much more detail below:

Video at link: http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-mcconnell-just-cut-the-legs-right-out-from-under-house-republicans/

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
So when McConnell drops in his poll numbers for his primary, will he be surprised? Or does he think because he has a cane and bed there and lots of slush funds he can never be voted out?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline sinkspur

So when McConnell drops in his poll numbers for his primary, will he be surprised? Or does he think because he has a cane and bed there and lots of slush funds he can never be voted out?

Psst.  McConnell is insisting on amendments, which means the IMF provision has a chance to get eliminated.  Levin's a day late and a dollar short.

McConnell is going to beat Bevin, easily.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Looking forward to seeing McConnell get his retirement notice.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.