Author Topic: RI Gun Grabbing Senator Slams Americans! “Go F*%K Yourselves”  (Read 366 times)

Offline happyg

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo98fDcFbtc&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo98fDcFbtc&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

Rhode Island state senator Joshua Miller has SLAMMED ALL Constitution supporting Americans as shown in the video below when he tells a reporter and 2nd Amendment advocates to “go f*&k yourselves”. We expect Senator Miller will resign within the day and YOU can help to ensure that by SLAMMING Senator Miller’s office at 401-276-5582. APPLY PRESSURE! The Rhode Island Senate Presidents office can be reached at 401-222-6655 and her press office at 401-276-5588. The Rhode Island governors office can be reached at (401) 222-2080.

Pro-gun control State Senator Josh Miller (D) has a message for second amendment advocates who are concerned the legislation he is backing would turn them into criminals; “Go f*ck yourself”

Infowars correspondent Dan Bidondi approached Miller and other lawmakers at the Rhode Island State House where a slew of anti-second amendment legislation was set to be heard later that evening.

“The second amendment shall not be infringed, you people need to understand that,” Bidondi told Miller.

“Go f*ck yourself,” Miller responded as he smiled, before one of his staffers repeated the insult.

According to another individual who was with Bidondi, Miller repeated the “go f*ck yourself” jibe a further two times after he was told “the majority is outside”. Miller had previously asserted that the majority was inside when speaking to a pro-gun control audience.

http://readychimp.com/2014/03/25/ri-gun-grabbing-senator-slams-americans-go-fk-yourselves/

Offline rustynail

Re: RI Gun Grabbing Senator Slams Americans! “Go F*%K Yourselves”
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 03:11:57 PM »
You first, Josh.

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 03:19:06 PM »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:23:28 PM »

Joshua...Joshua! 

Imagine that?  A slight Jewish Man telling people who want to keep their guns to go 'eff' yourselves.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"I am responsible for what I say.  I am not responsible for what your understand."  ...me

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 03:34:22 PM »

Joshua...Joshua! 

Imagine that?  A slight Jewish Man telling people who want to keep their guns to go 'eff' yourselves.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:57:40 PM »
Festinger could have used this clown as an example when he posited the theory of cognitive dissonance.
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 06:14:29 PM »
They won't be so restrained once they confiscate all our guns

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 06:53:44 PM »
They won't be so restrained once they confiscate all our guns

Are you referring to those who survive the attempt?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf