Author Topic: RI Gun Grabbing Senator Slams Americans! “Go F*%K Yourselves”  (Read 756 times)

Offline happyg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo98fDcFbtc&feature=player_embedded

Rhode Island state senator Joshua Miller has SLAMMED ALL Constitution supporting Americans as shown in the video below when he tells a reporter and 2nd Amendment advocates to “go f*&k yourselves”. We expect Senator Miller will resign within the day and YOU can help to ensure that by SLAMMING Senator Miller’s office at 401-276-5582. APPLY PRESSURE! The Rhode Island Senate Presidents office can be reached at 401-222-6655 and her press office at 401-276-5588. The Rhode Island governors office can be reached at (401) 222-2080.

Pro-gun control State Senator Josh Miller (D) has a message for second amendment advocates who are concerned the legislation he is backing would turn them into criminals; “Go f*ck yourself”

Infowars correspondent Dan Bidondi approached Miller and other lawmakers at the Rhode Island State House where a slew of anti-second amendment legislation was set to be heard later that evening.

“The second amendment shall not be infringed, you people need to understand that,” Bidondi told Miller.

“Go f*ck yourself,” Miller responded as he smiled, before one of his staffers repeated the insult.

According to another individual who was with Bidondi, Miller repeated the “go f*ck yourself” jibe a further two times after he was told “the majority is outside”. Miller had previously asserted that the majority was inside when speaking to a pro-gun control audience.

http://readychimp.com/2014/03/25/ri-gun-grabbing-senator-slams-americans-go-fk-yourselves/

Offline rustynail

Re: RI Gun Grabbing Senator Slams Americans! “Go F*%K Yourselves”
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 07:11:57 pm »
You first, Josh.

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 07:19:06 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:23:28 pm »

Joshua...Joshua! 

Imagine that?  A slight Jewish Man telling people who want to keep their guns to go 'eff' yourselves.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:34:22 pm »

Joshua...Joshua! 

Imagine that?  A slight Jewish Man telling people who want to keep their guns to go 'eff' yourselves.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 09:57:40 pm »
Festinger could have used this clown as an example when he posited the theory of cognitive dissonance.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 10:14:29 pm »
They won't be so restrained once they confiscate all our guns

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:44 pm »
They won't be so restrained once they confiscate all our guns

Are you referring to those who survive the attempt?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.