Author Topic: Which Superhero Are You  (Read 792 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Which Superhero Are You
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:49:35 pm »
No, it's not a quiz, just a bit of fun carried over from deciding Oceander is actually Batman in the "Tables Down at Mory's" thread.

You can pick from any universe (go for the more esoteric ones from the DC universe and I will call you a geek), movie, TV series (though I am banning Heros by fiat). Just pick a name and state why.

I would probably go for Spawn.

He looks out for his area, has seen hell and survived it, and is amoral but good. Besides, what is not to love about chains ....  :laugh:

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Which Superhero Are You
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 06:43:06 pm »
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:46:27 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 11:19:46 pm »
[1] The Witch King of Angmar. A five tool player: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warrior, Dragon Rider, General. Has a neat flaming sword.

[2] Darth Vader. The ultimate in Speak softly, and carry a big ass light saber. Never rushes. Multi-tasks [Throws stuff around while dueling], great pilot. Chokes people from a distance. Being a hero depends on one's point of view [to paraphrase Kenobi].
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 12:03:48 am »
[1] The Witch King of Angmar. A five tool player: Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warrior, Dragon Rider, General. Has a neat flaming sword.

[2] Darth Vader. The ultimate in Speak softly, and carry a big ass light saber. Never rushes. Multi-tasks [Throws stuff around while dueling], great pilot. Chokes people from a distance. Being a hero depends on one's point of view [to paraphrase Kenobi].

Hmmmm - trying to tell us something?  :laugh:

It's allowed. No man is a villain to himself, and they both have all the requisite characteristics of superheros. Lets face it, the Hulk is not exactly safe to keep around for any length of time either!

:beer: :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 02:57:38 pm »
Try as I might, I wasn't able to come up with anything.

I guess the "superhero" thing escapes me.

:shrug:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.