Author Topic: George W. Bush Was Tough on Russia? Give Me a Break.  (Read 160 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
George W. Bush Was Tough on Russia? Give Me a Break.
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:31:49 PM »

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: George W. Bush Was Tough on Russia? Give Me a Break.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 12:44:38 PM »
Why do the liberals continually justify OPapaDoc's embarrassing policies by invoking GWB?  It seems that suddenly anything Bush did is perfectly fine with them.  The simple fact of the matter is that GWB is irrelevant to this conversation.  That was then and this is now.  As I recall, Bush was not wearing rose-colored glasses when it came to Putin.  Our relationship was somewhat chilled as a result of Putin's move on Georgia.  It was OPapaDoc and Hitlery who decided all was forgiven and offered up that "reset" button.  What Putin actually saw was not a red button but a rubber chicken with OPapaDoc's name all over it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:47:20 PM by massadvj »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Re: George W. Bush Was Tough on Russia? Give Me a Break.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 01:22:52 PM »
Why do the liberals continually justify OPapaDoc's embarrassing policies by invoking GWB?  It seems that suddenly anything Bush did is perfectly fine with them.  The simple fact of the matter is that GWB is irrelevant to this conversation.  That was then and this is now.  As I recall, Bush was not wearing rose-colored glasses when it came to Putin.  Our relationship was somewhat chilled as a result of Putin's move on Georgia.  It was OPapaDoc and Hitlery who decided all was forgiven and offered up that "reset" button.  What Putin actually saw was not a red button but a rubber chicken with OPapaDoc's name all over it.

Exactly.  Just because someone else does it, doesn't justify anyone else doing it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf