Author Topic: Criminals don't ask permission  (Read 846 times)

rangerrebew

Criminals don't ask permission
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:52:32 pm »
Criminals Don’t Ask for Permission

Written on Sunday, March 23, 2014 by Bradlee Dean

Over the past 14 years, in the course of doing more than 350 public high-school presentations across the country in 24 states, my ministry team and I have (without fail) fought on the behalf of a generation that is being subjected to everything and protected from nothing.

We have seen firsthand the effects of what the federal government has been doing on a daily basis through the illegalities of educational schemes it brings forth – in an attempt to implement a “game changer” on a defenseless population behind the backs of the American people. (Read Article 10 of the Bill of Rights.)

For example:

1)   No Child Left Behind, which should rightly be named “No Child Left Un-indoctrinated,” is nothing more than equalizing the playing field where all students become equal (communism), and is a program that shoots for the floor and not for the stars.

2) International Baccalaureate. International Baccalaureate is an educational scheme that was contrived and developed in Sweden in 1968.

Here is what International Baccalaureate teaches:
•Earth worship
•Evolution
•Socialized medicine
•World government
•Animal rights (animals seen as bothers and sisters)
•Redistribution of American wealth to other nations
•Contraception and “reproductive health” (legal abortions)
•Debt forgiveness to Third-World nations
•Adoption of the gay rights agenda
•Elimination of the right to bear arms
•Setting aside massive amounts of private land where no human presence is allowed

Muslim indoctrination:
•Learning to become a Muslim
•Fasting for Ramadan
•Learning the five pillars of Islam
•Memorizing verses of the Quran
•Adopting a Muslim name
•Staging a jihad (war against non-Muslims)

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/the-muslims-trojan-horse/

3) Common Core. Common Core is a “one-size-fits-all” federal redesign of the entire U.S. education system and is developed entirely by a select few individuals; this grand redesign is being aggressively marketed by federal bureaucrats, private trade associations, global corporations, state governors, billionaire philanthropists and politicians in all political parties. No parent, teacher or citizen approval. No public debate. No legislation was passed or new federal funding authorized. Without the slightest amount of valid academic research to validate this, Common Core claims to have “rigorous” and “internationally benchmarked” standards that will “enhance college and career readiness for America’s children.”

No longer are we talking about a Third-World country, my friends. We are now talking about the United States of America.

At war with God

“The only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty; and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments …

“We waste so much time and money in punishing crimes, and take so little pains to prevent them. We profess to be republicans, and yet we neglect the only means of establishing and perpetuating our republican forms of government, that is, the universal education of our youth in the principles of Christianity, by means of the Bible; for this divine book, above all others favors that equality among mankind, that respect for just laws.” – Benjamin Rush

In complete contradiction to America’s foundational principles, John Dunphy, in his article, “A Religion for a New Age,” said:

“The Bible is not merely another book … it has and remains an incredibly dangerous book. … I am convinced that the battle for humankind’s future must be waged and won in the public classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their role as the proselytizers of a new faith. … These teachers must embody the same dedication as the most rabid fundamentalist preachers, for they will be ministers of another sort, utilizing a classroom instead of a pulpit to convey humanist values in whatever subject they teach. … The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new – the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism, resplendent in its promise of a world in which the never-realized Christian ideal of love thy neighbor will finally be achieved.”

How far are they willing to go? As far as you let them go!

America is either going to make this our greatest opportunity in proving our God by putting a stop to these crimes concerning our posterity, or she will be remembered as the greatest disgrace known in history who did not stand on the behalf of her young. There is no in between. Now is our time.

People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge! Know your history.

Read the rest of this Patriot Update article here: http://patriotupdate.com/articles/criminals-dont-ask-permission/#V07KduHzWXBOMPOr.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Criminals don't ask permission
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 09:36:28 pm »
Going to take it one bit at a time, except for the last part. And yes, my friend - I am going to pull your leg slightly here!

Here is what International Baccalaureate teaches:
•Earth worship

Can you think of anything more conservative than conserving the environment for our children and their children? We are commanded to be stewards of the Earth. Good stewards, making wastelands bloom and sands receed.

•Evolution

I go for it. God didn't ask me how to make the universe, so I am not going to presume to tell him. He wants to drop clues here and there - I guess it's his way of smacking me in the head and saying "Use your head."

•Socialized medicine

It's a wash. Universal medical care is a duty of all good people. Socialized medicine is putting the medical care in the hands of retarded and avaricious monkeys.

•World government

We have one. Actually on our 3rd since the 17th Century. It is the nature of government to expand.

•Animal rights (animals seen as bothers and sisters)

Do you give thanks for your meal? If not, you should. Animals feel pain, fear, panic, love (or affectionate tolerance in the case of cats). Are we not commanded to respect even the least of God's creations?

•Redistribution of American wealth to other nations

That just proves you are dumb. OK, inflammatory, but most US foreign policy since Vietnam can be summed up in two words. "Buying friends." It doesn't work. It has never worked.

•Contraception and “reproductive health” (legal abortions)

Considering I am hugely in favor of leftists not breeding, I'll chip in for condoms myself.

•Debt forgiveness to Third-World nations

Why does the debt exist? Were they ripped off, with natural resources stolen at below market rate by favored people? Wipe the debt. Was the wealth stolen by those in power? Wipe them out and put the money back.

•Adoption of the gay rights agenda

This - I stick at. No. Adopt the universal declaration of human rights and be done with it. Everything else is contractual.

•Elimination of the right to bear arms

You sure the Swedes came up with this one?

•Setting aside massive amounts of private land where no human presence is allowed

Fails the steward test. Old Ma Nature is not hugely subtle in using her checks and balances.

Muslim indoctrination:
•Learning to become a Muslim
•Fasting for Ramadan
•Learning the five pillars of Islam
•Memorizing verses of the Quran
•Adopting a Muslim name
•Staging a jihad (war against non-Muslims)

All of the above - I consider it under the blanket heading of know thy enemy.

:beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 12:51:37 am »
Common core is a substantial improvement over the malarky that passed as educational "standards" in most of the states.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 01:01:43 am »
Common core is a substantial improvement over the malarky that passed as educational "standards" in most of the states.

That's what I thought until I saw some of the questions on a Common Core test. Now I'm convinced that the only solution to the education problem is school vouchers. Give every kid a voucher every year - and it can be for less than the current public schools now pay per student - and let the parent(s) and kid choose.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 01:03:48 am »
That's what I thought until I saw some of the questions on a Common Core test. Now I'm convinced that the only solution to the education problem is school vouchers. Give every kid a voucher every year - and it can be for less than the current public schools now pay per student - and let the parent(s) and kid choose.

What questions in particular?  So far I don't have any objections to any of the questions I've seen - ELA or math - on the Common Core tests my daughter is taking.  My only real problem is the stupid way NYS is implementing it, and even then it doesn't really affect my daughter because, thank God, the school she was at before was apparently teaching to the same level as the common core standards so she's relatively well prepared.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 01:23:52 am »
What questions in particular?  So far I don't have any objections to any of the questions I've seen - ELA or math - on the Common Core tests my daughter is taking.  My only real problem is the stupid way NYS is implementing it, and even then it doesn't really affect my daughter because, thank God, the school she was at before was apparently teaching to the same level as the common core standards so she's relatively well prepared.

I had problems with both literature and math. I particularly disliked the idea that students aren't actually required to read what used to be good books. Here's an example of what I find objectionable -
http://www.christianpost.com/news/common-core-killing-nations-great-literature-scholar-argues-112435/

If you have an explanation of why this is acceptable, I'd love to hear it.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 01:35:06 am »
I had problems with both literature and math. I particularly disliked the idea that students aren't actually required to read what used to be good books. Here's an example of what I find objectionable -
http://www.christianpost.com/news/common-core-killing-nations-great-literature-scholar-argues-112435/

If you have an explanation of why this is acceptable, I'd love to hear it.

First, because you have to learn to walk before you can run and kids in school, up through high school, are still learning to walk; trying to impress them with the classics is more or less like throwing pearls before swine.

Second, there is absolutely nothing in the standards that says a school cannot bring the classics in as well, provided that the standards themselves are met.  This ties in with one of the great misperceptions about Common Core.  The Common Core per se is a set of standards, nothing more, a set of benchmarks indicating what sort of skills kids are expected to have mastered after completing a particular grade.  The grief seems to come from some of the curriculae, but that is just one proposed way of achieving those standards; the curriculae are not the standards.

Quite honestly, I went to public school in the Fairfax, VA school system back in the 80s, when it was definitely one of the better school systems in the country.  In high school I started in the regular classes and ended up in many of the AP level courses.  The regular English classes were depressing; most of the kids weren't very interested and weren't that good, they had competency, but didn't get much out of the material - and didn't really want to - in one class we read Old Man and the Sea and no one really seemed to cotton on to why it's considered a classic.  In senior year I took AP English and the difference was quite noticeable.

The bottom line here is that the standards that define the minimum competency that all students must achieve has to take that reality into account; it would simply be ridiculous if those kids in the regular English class were not allowed to graduate simply because they hadn't read, or appreciated, Old Man and the Sea.  Much better that we make sure that all of them can actually read and write correct English - which is something we are currently unable to do given how many kids end up graduating and going to college who need remedial English courses before they can even be allowed to take Freshman English.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 02:08:06 am »
First, because you have to learn to walk before you can run and kids in school, up through high school, are still learning to walk; trying to impress them with the classics is more or less like throwing pearls before swine.

That's really scary! High school kids should not be "learning to walk"; they should be running and dancing and leaping. They should be able to read the classics by eighth grade. After that should be teaching them to know the difference between good literature and internet blogging or whatever.
I do know that hasn't been happening in recent years, but the point of educational standards is to get back to that. It's appalling that high school graduates should need remedial courses before they can do college level work, and it's appalling that we have to encourage so many to go to college just because they didn't get much education in the first 12 years. And it's even worse that there are so many non-educational courses in college curricula.