Author Topic: Muslim sex offender who tried to kidnap a 4 year old girl excused because of 'cultural differences'  (Read 4089 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Sex-Offender Who Tried to Kidnap 4-Year-Old Girl Excused for “Cultural Differences”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 24, 2014 @ 1:37 pm In The Point | No Comments

This is a horrifying story not just because of the actions of the Muslim sex offender in Australia, but because of the actions of the authorities who continue to let people like him abuse, assault and walk away.

Sex offender, Ali Jaffari, accused of attempted child-stealing, has had all charges against him dropped after a Magistrate told prosecutors he would have trouble finding Jaffari guilty.

Magistrate Ron Saines said if he was hearing the matter, he would have reasonable doubt, citing ‘cultural differences’ as one factor, which would result in the charges being dismissed.

Jaffari, 35, an Afghan refugee, was convicted in Geelong Magistrates’ Court on August 22, 2013, of indecently assaulting one boy and attempting to indecently assault another.

He was placed on a two-year Community Corrections Order with 300 hours unpaid community work.

Jaffari appeared in Geelong court again yesterday, this time charged with child stealing, attempted child stealing and unlawful assault.

Police Prosecutor, Sergeant Brooke Shears said that about 6.30pm on January 27, 2013, a four year old girl went to Bakers Oval, Geelong West, with her father and brother to play cricket.

She said that while the child’s father was throwing the ball to his son in the nets, the little girl was playing with her own bat at the net opening.

Sgt Shears said Jaffari was walking around the oval, when he approached the child, removed the bat from her hand and rested it against a bollard.

“He then grabbed the child’s hand and began to lead her away before she looked up, saw it wasn’t her father, started crying and pulled her hand away,” she said.

“The victim’s father turned, saw what was happening and yelled at Jaffari, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“The victim ran crying to her father and he comforted her while Jaffari walked off around the oval.”

The prosecutor said, that when interviewed, Jaffari told police, ‘For us is not an issue.”

Mr Saines said the prosecution case fell short of criminality and cited cultural differences as a possible mitigating factor.

Considering how little boys and girls are treated in Afghanistan, there’s no doubt that it wasn’t an issue for Jaffari.

The Muslim sex offender, was not deported or locked up after his previous offenses. Now he’s been kept free once again because of “cultural differences.”

Why don’t we call the cultural differences excuse what it really is? Muslim Rape Privilege.

Here is what happened last time around.

The mother of a Geelong boy who was allegedly sexually assaulted at Eastern Beach pool has broken down in court describing how he raced to her for safety.

“He was friendly and then started chasing us and like, cuddling us. It started getting worse and  worse,” the 12-year-old said in his interview, which was played to the court.

“He (Mr Jaffari) grabbed me really tight. I was trying to wiggle myself out, but he was too strong.

Ali Jaffari yesterday pleaded not guilty to eight charges – six of an indecent act with a child under 16 and one count each of attempting to commit an indecent act with a child under 16 and stalking – over the November 30, 2012 incident.

Amanda Hurst, for Jaffari, said her client, an Afghan immigrant, had arrived in Australia by boat and spent 15 months in detention and had little or no support networks.

“In his community he will be particularly reviled (because of the finding),” Ms Jaffari said, adding he had allegedly suffered an “unprovoked attack” as a result of the charges.

Ms Hurst asked for a Community Corrections Order and education to rehabilitate Jaffari, increase his education and have his “social network improved”.

Police prosecutor Leading Senior Constable Jacki Davis said no discount should be given to Jaffari after the two boys and the 13-year-old’s parents had been put through the full court process and were notably shaken.

“He shows no remorse,” she said.

And he predictably reoffended. And will again. It’s his culture.

Esmatullah Sharifi, an Afghan refugee, offered an Australian woman a ride home and then put his right hand around her neck and his left hand over her mouth and raped her. Sharifi’s lawyers claimed that due to cultural differences he was confused about the nature of consent.

Last year, an Egyptian Muslim cleric was arrested for groping women on a beach. The spokesman for the Dee Why Mosque said that by groping a grandmother pushing a stroller and an underage girl, Ahmed Alkahly had been “showing love and compassion but had misunderstood the cultural differences between Australia and Egypt.”

Almahde Ahmad Atagore made his own effort at showing love and compassion by sexually assaulting seven women and girls. The youngest of his victims was only 13 years old. Afterward he laughed.

Atagore’s lawyers blamed cultural differences and Judge Margaret Rizkalla agreed, telling the Libyan Muslim rapist, “It seems you were very ill prepared to deal with cultural differences.”

In the Ashfield rapes, four Pakistani brothers raped eighteen women and girls. Their father urged that his sons be pardoned because they “did not know the culture of this culture.”

There’s only one way to prevent cultural misunderstandings. End all migration from cultures where there is any confusion on the subject of rape and child abuse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/muslim-sex-offender-who-tried-to-kidnap-4-year-old-girl-excused-because-of-cultural-differences/

Offline happyg

BS! If we can't protect our children, then what is our purpose on earth?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!

Exactly.

'Cultural difference" my ass. This SOB deserves to be put down. Simple as that.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A bullet behind the left ear would certainly begin to change "the culture".    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Nailed it. The Magistrate is an ass.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Millee

I'm reallllllly suspicious of judges that go light on child molesters.  Makes me wonder what's on their browsing history.   :chairbang:

Offline Olivia

How in the heck did this world spawn so many imbeciles?
Do we actually have a culture that thinks it's OK to molest children as a common occurrence?

Why would we let any of them in the United States, much less, try to "understand their culture?"
Wouldn't it be better if they'd try to understand ours?
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Oceander

This is so much bullsh*t.

I can't believe supposedly enlightened, "progressive" people - not you folks, but the Australian judges - would accept it so willingly.

Under Islam - yes, I checked - rape is a crime, as is assault, kidnapping, etc.  Generally, rape is punishable by whatever punishment happens to be provided for under applicable law - i.e., the secular (read non-sharia) law of the place with jurisdiction over the offender and offense - which means that if a muslim rapes a woman in a country that makes rape a crime and imposes punishment, then Islam itself says that punishment is appropriate and, by implication, a muslim must accept that punishment as the will of God.  In certain circumstances, however, punishing the rapist with death becomes mandatory under Islam.  This is the case when four witnesses can attest in the same words to the fact that the accused raped the victim.

In other words, this Afghani piece of sh*t - if he really is a practicing muslim as he claims - knows full well that rape (and kidnapping, and lewdness) is a sin and that Islam specifically allows him to be punished if the law of the country he's in makes rape criminal.

His so-called "defense" amounts to one of two things:

(1) a claim that he was ignorant of Australian law as it pertains to rape, and thus believed that under Islam he wouldn't suffer any punishment for rape, or

(2) a claim that because Afghanistan does not routinely enforce either the islamic rules (i.e., sharia) against rape, and does not routinely enforce its own secular laws against rape, that he thought that rape was generally not a punishable act.

Both claims are bullsh*t because under both Australian law and Islamic law, ignorance of the law is no excuse; under Islam there is an additional requirement that ignorance be the result of negligence (and that negligence is presumed to exist until the accused rebuts it) - which is to say, in this context, that this POS should have checked to see if rape was permissible under Australian law before he went and tried to rape kids.

Which means that his "defense" amounts to saying "well they don't enforce the rape laws in Afghanistan so it was reasonable for me to assume, without checking, that they wouldn't enforce any rape laws in Australia either."  That may be true, but it doesn't negate the fact that he knew, or ought to have known - is presumed to have known - that rape was illegal and that therefore he can at most be said to have been willing to take the risk that he would be prosecuted because he mistakenly believed that the risk of prosecution was low.  The only basis on which that might be a defense would be the defense of desuetude - that the law on rape has not been enforced for such a long time that in equity and good conscience it should not be enforced against the accused who raises the defense.  However, that defense is looked on with incredible skepticism and, generally speaking, the accused would have to show that the law had not been enforced for many, many, many years, certainly for more years than the accused has been alive.  That simply cannot be the case here because the rape laws in Australia are routinely enforced and any ignorance of that fact would have to be willful blindness because the newspapers, radios, street talk, etc, routinely convey to the general public that the rape laws are enforced.

Ergo, his claimed "defense" fails on all particular grounds, including the so-called "cultural differences" rule:  Islam itself makes rape illegal - punishable by death in some cases - and an offender may be punished if applicable local law provides for such punishment, and therefore the accused, as a muslim, cannot reasonably claim to have not known that rape was illegal - it was under the very terms of his own culture! - and the claim that he thought it was ok because the laws in Afghanistan against rape aren't enforced (a) cannot raise a defense of desuetude against Australian law, and (b) cannot even form the basis of a reasonable mistake of fact defense because he could not have been ignorant of the fact that Australia routinely criminally prosecutes rapists and would-be rapists unless he was willfully blind to that fact, and willful blindness vitiates any mistake of fact defense - under both Australian law and Islam.

Conclusion:  this judge - and all other judges (including at least one in Pennsylvania) who buy this argument - are wrong, either through ignorance, lack of research, or willfulness.  This POS had no defense for his actions and any conviction would have been proper.

QED
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 05:19:35 pm by Oceander »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Olivia - if I knew, I'd tell you. Just don't know.

The cultural thing is bullshit. Rape is a crime in Islam. Full stop. Two of his victims were boys - a serious crime under Sharia. Don't think that most Muslims don't love, cherish and protect their kids - they do. Vigorously. You got a judge that is afraid of making waves, and a perp that walks due to cowardice.

Fake edit - What O said.

Offline Howie66

Olivia - if I knew, I'd tell you. Just don't know.

The cultural thing is bullshit. Rape is a crime in Islam. Full stop. Two of his victims were boys - a serious crime under Sharia. Don't think that most Muslims don't love, cherish and protect their kids - they do. Vigorously. You got a judge that is afraid of making waves, and a perp that walks due to cowardice.

Fake edit - What O said.
I do believe that you nailed it from half court, brother! Nice!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline olde north church

You toss him into a sea bag and take him for a ride out to the "Never Never".  Let him walk his way out.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Howie66

Better yet....toss his ass into a Marine Corps Brig. Problem solved.

rangerrebew

Better yet....toss his ass into a Marine Corps Brig. Problem solved.

And let him share his "accommodations" with a pig or two.

Offline Howie66

And let him share his "accommodations" with a pig or two.

I imagine that he would be praying for a pig for a cell-mate in a New York minute...just prior to meeting his 72 virgins.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I imagine that he would be praying for a pig for a cell-mate in a New York minute...just prior to meeting his 72 virgins.

No virgins for him. I like that thought. He committed evil, and not in the sanctioned course of jihad. Abalisah owns him.

Not that their version of Satan is much. He's more an imp than anything else - still, imps can be annoying if you have them for eternity.

Offline happyg

Offline Howie66

No virgins for him. I like that thought. He committed evil, and not in the sanctioned course of jihad. Abalisah owns him.

Not that their version of Satan is much. He's more an imp than anything else - still, imps can be annoying if you have them for eternity.

Like Harry Reid?

Offline Howie66

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Like Harry Reid?

That totally cracked me up when it came up on the feed!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Nicely played.

Oceander

indeed.  child abusers are not exactly popular amongst the general population.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
[[ There’s only one way to prevent cultural misunderstandings. End all migration from cultures where there is any confusion on the subject of rape and child abuse. ]]

Mr. Greenfield is on the right track, but we must go further.

That means, the return of all muslims in The West to dar el islam (the "sphere" of islam).
Not only non-citizen muslims, but citizen-muslims, as well. ALL muslims.

The only exception can be those who convert to Christianity by way of a publicly-recorded declaration that cannot be revoked or denied.

Of course, this means the end of "egalitarianism", and some limitations of the notions of "equality", at least for certain groups of people.

If The West is unwilling to do this, or at least unwilling to deny mulsims the same rights as Judeo-Christian westerners (rights that they continually use against us), we are going to get what we deserve. And it's not going to be pretty.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

This is an Australian problem, and they have done this to themselves. 

Offline Howie66

From the article:
[[ There’s only one way to prevent cultural misunderstandings. End all migration from cultures where there is any confusion on the subject of rape and child abuse. ]]

That means, the return of all muslims in The West to dar el islam (the "sphere" of islam).

The only exception can be those who convert to Christianity by way of a publicly-recorded declaration that cannot be revoked or denied.

Of course, this means the end of "egalitarianism", and some limitations of the notions of "equality", at least for certain groups of people.

If The West is unwilling to do this, or at least unwilling to deny mulsims the same rights as Judeo-Christian westerners (rights that they continually use against us), we are going to get what we deserve. And it's not going to be pretty.

I like this train of thought!  :beer:

Offline katzenjammer

From the article:

Yes, that is the only way Western Civilization has any chance of being preserved.  But it is unlikely to happen with the way people have been programmed to think for decades.