Author Topic: Muslim sex offender who tried to kidnap a 4 year old girl excused because of 'cultural differences'  (Read 4086 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yes, that is the only way Western Civilization has any chance of being preserved.  But it is unlikely to happen with the way people have been programmed to think for decades.

Counter point. Do you not think that Middle Eastern Civilization worries about the same thing? Let's face it - a good 90% of all pop culture comes from the West (and Australia, but we don't count them). They are pretty much out gunned.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Counter point. Do you not think that Middle Eastern Civilization worries about the same thing? Let's face it - a good 90% of all pop culture comes from the West (and Australia, but we don't count them). They are pretty much out gunned.

Don't tell the Aussies that, else the Kiwis might start agitating.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
CAIR needs shut down immediately.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline katzenjammer

Well, I'm sure that you wouldn't expect me to accept any sort of equivalence between the export of pop culture and Civilization Jihad; but just for the fun of it, they can certainly feel free to ban Brittany Spears, tight jeans, and sexting at their borders!   lol

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They'll never ban sexting - they pretty much invented it! Arabic seems uniquely designed for erotic poetry, it is a rather sexy language.  :laugh:
Poor Brittany - leave her alone!  :tongue2: Now if you'd said Miley, we'd all agree.

However, you are thinking like a Westerner. In the Middle East (including Israel - ask 240b, he's spent a lot of time there) civilization is pop culture. Sharia, the Talmudic laws, both are a full blueprint for a civilization, not just a relationship with God. (just is the wrong word, but I am a tad tired today to think of the right one.)

Anything that changes the culture is an attack on their entire set of beliefs. You know the most popular US TV show in Jordan? It's the Waltons. Fun, entertaining and not threatening!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 03:08:27 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

I have the ultimate solution for this.  Tie piano wire around the perp's genitals and tie that to a crossbar that will fit atop football goal posts.  With the perp securely fastened to the ground have Navy pilots buzz the crossbar with their tail hooks down, then have one catch the bar.  The guy will be a lunatic and  the problem solved. :amen: