Author Topic: The Worrisome Future of Special Operation Forces By Daniel Pipes  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The Worrisome Future of Special Operation Forces By Daniel Pipes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:03:28 PM »
I wouldn't want to be in SOF these days. After the way Obama/Clinton/Biden outted Seal Team 6, including specific names, I can no longer trust the State Department or the American government to keep me safe, provide me with backup if I get in trouble, or to keep any secret of any kind. That is a dangerous place to be. And with all the Muslims involved in American government these days, I find it difficult to trust anyone or anything.

I could imagine American 'officials' sending spec-ops into a no-win situation, just to boost the 'egos' and 'moral' of our enemies. You know what I mean. It is a form of 'Muslim outreach' which Obama is so fixated on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 07:08:29 PM »
I can no longer trust the State Department or the American government to keep me safe, provide me with backup if I get in trouble, or to keep any secret of any kind.

I think the regular forces feel the same way...there used to be an unspoken rule *leave no one behind*...well we saw how that worked out for the Bengahzi 4!

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:22:20 PM »
I think the regular forces feel the same way...there used to be an unspoken rule *leave no one behind*...well we saw how that worked out for the Bengahzi 4!

You don't. If you are physically incapable of removing them, you ash them. A pound of C4 is plenty - that shit burns hot. But if you can, you do. Note, despite the Worm and Shrillery, all four of them made it home. Boxed, but they got home. Not one of the "attackers" has been found. You may take that as you will.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 07:56:36 PM »
I worry about our future defense.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/03/24/obama-moves-to-kill-tomahawk-hellfire-missiles/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Yeah, that is beyond strange. Both of those are staples of Western warfare. The equivalent would be if Michelle came out and banned potatos, rice, and bread.  (Oh wait, I think she did do that.)

The American people are getting what they voted for. It is nobody's fault but their own. (twice)

People say elections have consequences. Well, so does abject stupidity.
America will be feeling the result of their stupidity sooner that they know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf