Author Topic: Obama Reminds Europe He’s Gutting The U.S. Military…  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Reminds Europe He’s Gutting The U.S. Military…
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:16:57 pm »
http://weaselzippers.us/180510-obama-reminds-europe-hes-gutting-the-u-s-military/

Euro-moonbats giddy.

Via Washington Examiner:

President Obama highlighted his European roots in an interview with Dutch newspaper de Volkskrant, pointing out that the United States was firmly committed to the security of Europe.

During the interview, Obama was asked if his understanding of Europe was different since he lived in Indonesia as a boy and talked about pivoting his attention to Asia.

“We’re linked by heritage and history, with millions of Americans tracing their roots to Europe, including me,” Obama said. “Yes, I was born in Hawaii and spent part of my youth in Indonesia. But it’s also true that through my mother I can trace my ancestry to Europe — to Ireland and Great Britain.” [...]

“As we have told our European allies many times, we want to see more European nations meeting their commitments when it comes to defense spending,” he said. “In the United States, after two wars, we are moving toward a leaner military.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Obama Reminds Europe He’s Gutting The U.S. Military…
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 10:22:02 pm »
He has the right useful idiot over at the Pentagon to do the job.....