Author Topic: Obama Went Golfing Again  (Read 710 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:14:07 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Guess what Obama Did Today?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:54:18 pm »
More deep political discussion, from the right.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: 3/24/2014 Obama Went Golfing Again
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 07:58:44 pm »

It is political discussion if it is not deep enough for you go start your own thread. Who always pees in your wheaties anyway?

And who says I am the right? What are you?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:05:23 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 08:21:08 pm »

Maybe so, but it's still lightyears more sophisticated than anything the left turns out.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 12:17:02 pm »
It's not much as deep political discussion goes, but here's a run at it: You see, Mr. Obama is the president of the United States and is supposed to put in a full days' work in that capacity. He's supposed to be serving the people of the United States and working for their best interests. Instead, he spends the vast majority of his time on leisure activities and indulging his personal desires, from golf to hosting celebrity-laden parties to attending sporting events to (allegedly) alcohol and drug consumption. The problem, whether you're from the right or the left, is that he's not doing the job for which he was hired and, in the process, is causing great harm to the nation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 02:44:56 pm »
It's not much as deep political discussion goes, but here's a run at it: You see, Mr. Obama is the president of the United States and is supposed to put in a full days' work in that capacity. He's supposed to be serving the people of the United States and working for their best interests. Instead, he spends the vast majority of his time on leisure activities and indulging his personal desires, from golf to hosting celebrity-laden parties to attending sporting events to (allegedly) alcohol and drug consumption. The problem, whether you're from the right or the left, is that he's not doing the job for which he was hired and, in the process, is causing great harm to the nation.
:da man:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Obama Went Golfing Again
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 03:03:17 pm »

:amen: :beer:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:14:36 pm by Gazoo »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 03:15:11 pm »
The 2014 Obamal golf season in Washington is underway, with President Obama taking advantage of a break in the global warming-induced cold weather to head out to the links for the first time in the Washington area this year.

He’s playing today at Joint Base Andrews – Forecast: partly cloudy, 67 degrees – with some of his usual partners, White House trip director Marvin Nicholson, Marvin’s brother Walter, and White House advance man Luke Rosa.

It is not, of course, Obama’s first time on the greens this year. He’s already played six rounds in California and Hawaii, making this his seventh outing of the year. It’s also the 164th round of his presidency.

Romney has a horse, Christie stopped traffic.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:16:17 pm by Gazoo »

Online rustynail

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 04:00:38 pm »
Rumsfeld: 'Trained Ape' A Better Manager Than Obama...