Author Topic: FRANCE: Muslim youth to police - this is our city and we will do what we want  (Read 628 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Police to Muslim youth: Stop or be dropped.

You don't bleep with French cops.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Le Pen grows stronger amid disillusion as FN surprises in French elections Far-right National Front hails breakthrough after disillusioned voters reject François Hollande and both mainstream parties   

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/24/marine-le-pen-national-front-stronger-disillusion-french-elections   

And now you know why. This same old 'tolerance' bullshit is getting way too violent, and is becoming way too arrogant to be 'tolerated' anymore. The worldwide backlash is straight ahead. Everyone is getting fed-up with this crap. It is past time to take off the blinders, and fight back. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:13:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Police to Muslim youth: Stop or be dropped.

You don't bleep with French cops.

Really??  Maybe the French Cops have grown some gonads in the past few years then.  It wasn't that long ago that the French Muslim Yewt spent the whole summer burning virtually every single private automobile in France, and the police were powerless to stop it.  Went on for months as I recall.....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote above:
[[ Le Pen grows stronger amid disillusion as FN surprises in French elections Far-right National Front hails breakthrough after disillusioned voters reject François Hollande and both mainstream parties  ]]

It will be the nationalistic parties "of the far right" that save Western Europe, if it is to be saved.
No one else can -- or will -- rise to the task.

To some, this may seem ominous. But it is simple reality, for all the "mainstream" parties throughout Europe have run from the cultural destruction that faces them. The far right merely fills the vacuum left by their absence.

Europe's only chance for survival will come with one or more modern-day Charles Martels who literally drive the muslims from their midst, and back to dar el islam.

Harsh -- of course.
But Europeans have but two choices before them in the twenty-first century:
1. Boxcars, or
2. Burqhas.

Which shall it be?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
But Europeans have but two choices before them in the twenty-first century:
1. Boxcars, or
2. Burqhas.

Which shall it be?

3. Axes. Our history of civilization is a mile wide, but an inch deep.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

3. Axes. Our history of civilization is a mile wide, but an inch deep.

Books on the back of a jackass doesn't make it educated? :whistle: