Author Topic: Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2014, 02:21:39 pm »
POLITICO is doing a huge hit piece on Rand Paul. They will only allow progressive communism Hillary Clinton. It is such a disgusting hit piece I don't want to credit the article with it's own thread. The media is the enemy. The GOP establishment is the enemy. The democrats are the enemy.

Ready for Rand? - Kevin D. Williamson - POLITICO Magazine
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/03/rand-paul-america-hates-liberterians-104858.html?ml=po_r#.UzA-Cnys9AM
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2014, 02:30:33 pm »
POLITICO is doing a huge hit piece on Rand Paul. They will only allow progressive communism Hillary Clinton. It is such a disgusting hit piece I don't want to credit the article with it's own thread. The media is the enemy. The GOP establishment is the enemy. The democrats are the enemy.

Ready for Rand? - Kevin D. Williamson - POLITICO Magazine[/b]
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/03/rand-paul-america-hates-liberterians-104858.html?ml=po_r#.UzA-Cnys9AM

The guy has no clue. I was surprised at this: Kevin D. Williamson is roving correspondent for National Review and author, most recently, of The End Is Near and It’s Going To Be Awesome.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2014, 02:35:10 pm »
'First Female President' should be a little better looking.

Offline happyg

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2014, 02:35:22 pm »
The guy has no clue. I was surprised at this: Kevin D. Williamson is roving correspondent for National Review and author, most recently, of The End Is Near and It’s Going To Be Awesome.

Here is another of his articles in Nat. Revue: Why Rand Matters: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/371482/why-rand-paul-matters-kevin-d-williamson

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2014, 02:44:00 pm »

Was his 'end is near,' a mockery? Odd that he says Paul matters then the hit piece. Sarcasm and the POLITICO didn't get it? I'd have to read both articles all the way through.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:44:29 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 02:45:51 pm »
Was his 'end is near,' a mockery? Odd that he says Paul matters then the hit piece. Sarcasm and the POLITICO didn't get it? I'd have to read both articles all the way through.

That should qualify you for a Purple Heart.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 02:50:25 pm »
'First Female President' should be a little better looking.

and not a fat middle-aged lying POS.

Offline happyg

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2014, 02:53:57 pm »

Politico got it. National Review isn't exactly pro Rand.