Author Topic: Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President  (Read 2017 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President
« on: March 23, 2014, 12:48:16 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=561122

Newsmax
Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President
Saturday, March 22, 2014 06:06 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Hillary Clinton's strongest suit heading into a possible 2016 presidential contest is that if she's elected, she'd be the nation's first female chief executive, according to a new Gallup survey.

Eighteen percent — nearly one in five of the 1,024 adults polled March 15-16 — told Gallup that the possibility of Clinton, 66, becoming the first female president was her most positive attribute.

That was followed by the former Secretary of State's overall experience, including her background in foreign policy, which was most attractive to 9 percent of those surveyed.

"Americans mention a number of other positives dealing with her personal characteristics — including her experience, and the perception that she is capable, qualified, and intelligent," Gallup said in its analysis of the survey results.

In addition, 2 percent of the respondents said that "a positive outcome of a Hillary Clinton presidency would be that Bill Clinton would be back in the White House," the organization said.

"Americans also indicate as a positive feature of a potential Clinton presidency the change it would provide from the Obama and Bush administrations, and, separately, that it would continue a Democratic agenda and platform," Gallup added.

The strongest factor working against Clinton is that she is not qualified for the White House — an opinion held by only 6 percent of the Gallup respondents.

That was followed by 4 percent who said that they would not want a female president. Just 2 percent cited Clinton's handling of the Benghazi attacks in which four Americans died in 2012 as a factor working against her for 2016.

"Americans' views of the possible negatives that would be associated with a Hillary Clinton presidency are more diverse than the positive responses," Gallup said. "No one single issue dominates to the degree that her being the first woman president does on the plus side."

The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:56:27 pm »
I know you are not supposed to bug God with minor shit - but Lord, please let her run.

Between Benghazi, her age, her feminist credentials (that's none), her frankly shrill and unlikeable person, the liking of her husband in core demographics not transferring over to her, and her dress sense - she hasn't got a chance.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 01:02:36 pm »
I know you are not supposed to bug God with minor shit - but Lord, please let her run.

Between Benghazi, her age, her feminist credentials (that's none), her frankly shrill and unlikeable person, the liking of her husband in core demographics not transferring over to her, and her dress sense - she hasn't got a chance.

Also I'm going to ask what the hell has she accomplished as a Senator and Secretary of State...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 01:16:21 pm »
I also want to see Her Thighness waddle for POTUS in 2016. In addition, the longer that she holds her tongue on making her announcement, the more damage/problems it causes for other RATs that might think about running.

Now, if we can just get those nitwits in the GOP Establishment to get off the Cristie and/or Bush nonsense.....
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 01:35:05 pm »

Also I'm going to ask what the hell has she accomplished as a Senator and Secretary of State...

Not avalid question any more. What did Obama accomplish?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 01:46:49 pm »

See the polls I just posted. She is beating the snot out of everybody because she is a woman.

So I kindly suggest we look at top conservative females for 2016. Like it or not, no matter how libertarian or conservative or stuck in their ideals someone is. We need a female. The ones who cry foul saying we should not cower to any token person; need to practice saying, President Clinton. <---- :3:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 01:49:15 pm »
See the polls I just posted. She is beating the snot out of everybody because she is a woman.

So I kindly suggest we look at top conservative females for 2016. Like it or not, no matter how libertarian or conservative or stuck in their ideals someone is. We need a female. The ones who cry foul saying we should not cower to any token person; need to practice saying, President Clinton. <---- :3:

Polls for President mean squat at this juncture.  Also the far left is does not like the Clintons..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 01:53:20 pm »

Not so fast...I am not convinced that the Hildebeest will survive the primaries.  As soon as she runs, you will see a veterans group arise to oppose her that will make what the Swift Boat Vets did to John Fing Kerry (D. Viet.) look like a birthday party.  There is no way the Hildebeest escapes responsibility for Benghazi, the Arab Spring, Syrian Civil War, Ukraine, Crimea and any other number of disastrous foreign policy decisions on her watch.

We'll see, but as a veteran I already have cash set aside to send to such a group as soon as they stand up to oppose her, and they will.

:smokin:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 01:53:48 pm »

Polls for President mean squat at this juncture.  Also the far left is does not like the Clintons..

I am not going to deny polls of today. See what that did all along in 2008. The fact is christie was beating Clinton until he stopped traffic and this morning his aids are asking for immunity. If the far left does not like the Clinton's; then why is she in double digits in their polled primaries? To deny any of this even at this juncture will leave us with Bush v. Clinton and Bush won't win.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 02:00:21 pm »
Not so fast...I am not convinced that the Hildebeest will survive the primaries.  As soon as she runs, you will see a veterans group arise to oppose her that will make what the Swift Boat Vets did to John Fing Kerry (D. Viet.) look like a birthday party.  There is no way the Hildebeest escapes responsibility for Benghazi, the Arab Spring, Syrian Civil War, Ukraine, Crimea and any other number of disastrous foreign policy decisions on her watch.

We'll see, but as a veteran I already have cash set aside to send to such a group as soon as they stand up to oppose her, and they will.

:smokin:

This PLUS us having a stronger candidate in the field, running will help. I wish I had your outlook, I really do. But the witch feels it is owed to her she will lie,cheat,steal,kill for the win. Plus she literally bought Obama's get out the dead people vote machine.

We need more people like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis running. Or a strong female candidate. The current crop in the running, no matter how great they sound are not going to cut it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:01:36 pm by Gazoo »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 02:05:21 pm »
This PLUS us having a stronger candidate in the field, running will help. I wish I had your outlook, I really do. But the witch feels it is owed to her she will lie,cheat,steal,kill for the win. Plus she literally bought Obama's get out the dead people vote machine.

We need more people like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis running. Or a strong female candidate. The current crop in the running, no matter how great they sound are not going to cut it.

I think that those that are fixated on 2016 do so because they are looking past the general election this fall.

We really need to keep our focus on 2014 and not worry about the next one.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 02:05:56 pm »
Let me try to put it another way. America in general does not pay attention to Benghazi. They will vote for her because she is a woman that they remember- wants to break the glass ceiling and be historic. They will be stupid enough to think a vote for Hillary will get them the economy we had under her husband.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 02:16:12 pm »
I think that those that are fixated on 2016 do so because they are looking past the general election this fall.

Exactly right and I agree completely.  The results of this mid-term are going to set the stage for the 2016 race in a very big way.  It is vital to concentrate on the Congressional elections now.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 02:17:12 pm »

Let's hope 2014 does not go the the republicans heads and they appoint Bush as the nominee (See McCain/Romney). Bush is to campaign for Ayotte this week. He is the establishments man.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:18:30 pm by Gazoo »

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 02:42:02 pm »
Clinton's only selling point, and even that's debatable.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 02:46:47 pm »
*First black president* worked for Obama...*First female president* may work for Hilary..never under-estimate the Clinton machine...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 02:54:42 pm »
*First black president* worked for Obama...*First female president* may work for Hilary..never under-estimate the Clinton machine...

Completely, sadly, pathetic but true. I really do fear not only a Paul v. those Iowa Huckabee lovers split. I fear the Paul libertarians will not go for anyone else. There are no females in the running on our side at this stage and we need to get some.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:57 pm »
Seems we haven't learned from the debacle that is the current administration. Identity politics are going to destroy us.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 07:15:05 pm »
I wonder if there are people out there that would not vote for a woman candidate on the republican side of things?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 07:58:35 pm »
I wonder if there are people out there that would not vote for a woman candidate on the republican side of things?

Of course there are, and you can name them after an hour or so at TOS. There are people who wouldn't vote for a clone of Reagan without permission.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 03:15:20 am »
Article title:
[[ Clinton's Top Selling Point in 2016: First Female President ]]

Well, there's only one way to defuse that, to take it right off the table.

And we all know what (and who) that is...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 01:49:52 pm »
Hillary Clinton guilt tripped about 2016 presidential bid
By/Jake Miller/CBS News/March 23, 2014, 10:20 AM

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has dodged some version of the question countless times before, but that didn't stop a young woman from asking - and laying on a guilt trip, to boot.

"Mrs. Clinton, if you don't represent women in politics in America as future president, who will?" she asked during a Saturday meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative University in Tempe, Ariz., according to the Wall Street Journal.

Talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel, who was presiding over the discussion, jumped in: "To add to that, when you do run for president will you use the old Clinton campaign lawn signs?"

Mrs. Clinton, who was joined onstage by her daughter Chelsea and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, didn't bite.

"Look, I am very much concerned about the direction of our country. And it's not just who runs for office, but what they do when they get there," she said. "I'm obviously thinking about all kinds of decisions."

Mrs. Clinton, also a former senator and first lady, has said she's considering another bid for the presidency, and that she'll make a decision one way or another later this year.

Kimmel also asked Mrs. Clinton, who is 66, whether she and Mr. Clinton will have another child.

"Well, no, but I wouldn't mind one of those grandchildren I hear so much about," she said.

Chelsea Clinton joked about her mom's "unapologetic pressure, in public and private."
:2barf:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 01:54:10 pm »
Hillary Clinton guilt tripped about 2016 presidential bid
By/Jake Miller/CBS News/March 23, 2014, 10:20 AM
 :2barf:

They were on the newly appointed state run media late night talk show? That is sickening beyond words.

:3:

We need to run a smart, conservative black woman for the win, Alex.

And to those that say we don't need to do token ID politics, practice saying MADAME HILLARY.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 01:56:02 pm by Gazoo »

Offline happyg

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 01:59:06 pm »
Mrs. Clinton, if you don't represent women in politics in America as future president, who will?"

She is the last person I would want to represent me as a woman. She represents the degradation of women.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2014, 02:02:31 pm »
She is the last person I would want to represent me as a woman. She represents the degradation of women.
Most of us women would rather make it on our own, rather than as the big-hipped appendage of a lying, cheating man.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org