Author Topic: Lesbian couple 'starved their three children so badly they looked like concentration camp victims and kept one adopted daughter chained to the floor'  (Read 613 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586598/3-children-starving-1-chained-floor.html

Lesbian couple 'starved their three children so badly they looked like concentration camp victims and kept one adopted daughter chained to the floor'

By Associated Press

PUBLISHED: 18:58 EST, 21 March 2014 | UPDATED: 19:50 EST, 21 March 2014

Three starving children — including one who was chained to the floor to prevent her from getting food — were found last month in the squalid home of a Northern California couple, authorities said.

All three — two boys and a girl — were taken into protective custody, and one was hospitalized, Monterey County Sheriff Scott Miller said Friday.

Authorities discovered them in the Salinas, Calif., home on March 14 after two of the young people missed appointments, according to several published reports.

Heinous: Christian Jessica Deanda, pictured left, and Eraca Dwan Craig, pictured right, are accused of abusing their children and nearly starving them to death

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PzLdr

The one on the left looks like she could use missing a few months' of meals. then shoot them. Both of them.  :2gunz: :2gunz: :2gunz:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Pocahontas appears the Type-A  pack leader here.....'his' sidekick looks like a battered spouse in shock.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Pocahontas appears the Type-A  pack leader here.....'his' sidekick looks like a battered spouse in shock.

I got the exact same impression.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

more detail:

The boys are 3 and 5 years old, and the girl is 8, authorities said, and they all exhibited bruises and signs of other physical as well as emotional abuse.

The girl, who appeared to have suffered the most extreme abuse, was chained to the floor to prevent her from getting any food, they said.

'It seems that the little girl was the major target of this abuse,' Miller continued, adding that she looked 'like a concentration camp victim'.

The girl was in the hospital for about five days, he said, and seemed "traumatized."

There was evidence that she was may have been put in the closet as well as that she was sometimes shackled at the ankle and at other times by a collar around her neck, Miller said.

And the house:

Offline olde north church

Lesbians also have the highest rate of domestic violence.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Oceander

Lesbians also have the highest rate of domestic violence.

(1) not particularly relevant; starved kids are starved kids, it's immaterial if the starvers were straights, queers, bleep, lesbos, or what have you; and

(2) stats.

Offline olde north church

(1) not particularly relevant; starved kids are starved kids, it's immaterial if the starvers were straights, bleep, bleep, lesbos, or what have you; and

(2) stats.

1.  Just passing along something I heard/read in passing but relevant based upon a long history of lesbian crimes.

2.  Don't do stats.  Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc., work for everybody and prevent me from having to read "Oh!  Anybody can "enter search engine of your choice".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.