Author Topic: Draft Ted Cruz for President  (Read 800 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Draft Ted Cruz for President
« on: March 21, 2014, 08:45:50 am »
http://www.runtedrun.com/

It's time for conservatives to be proud of their vote again. Please sign the national petition to draft Ted Cruz for President of the United States.
Signatures

Why Ted Cruz?

America needs a principled and fearless leader who will overturn Obamacare the minute Barack Obama leaves the Oval Office, one who respects the Constitution and will stand up to the ruling class in Washington, and one who will inspire a tidal wave of energy and excitement needed to defeat someone with a political machine like Hillary Clinton.

Who better to do that than the man who stood for 21 hours and 19 minutes on the floor of the U.S. Senate in a historic filibuster against Obamacare and rallied 2 million Americans to sign a petition to end this government overreach?

We need Ted Cruz to run for President!

Ted Cruz stood up to the gun-grabbing liberals like Dianne Feinstein to protect the 2nd Amendment.
    Ted Cruz fought to stop the IRS from targeting and harassing conservatives for political purposes.
    Ted Cruz battled pro-amnesty supporters like Chuck Schumer.
    Ted Cruz refused to let Harry Reid fund the implementation of Obamacare without a fight.
    Ted Cruz exposed senators of both parties for giving Obama a “blank check” to rack up unlimited debt after they first tried using Senate rules in a desperate attempt to conceal their vote.

Why a draft petition?

It's time for Americans to kick-start a national campaign to draft Ted Cruz. We can't sit on the sidelines and allow a repeat of 2008 and 2012. That's exactly what Hillary Clinton and the Democrats want us to do. It's also what Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, and the rest of the Republican establishment wants.

The last thing anyone in the DC establishment wants is for grassroots conservatives to start laying the groundwork RIGHT NOW to put one of our own in the White House in 2016.

That's why the Draft Ted Cruz for President petition is so important. Your petition does two critical things:

It urges Senator Ted Cruz to run for president by showing the overwhelming number of Americans who support him, and
    It lays the groundwork for the kind of grassroots army of volunteers, donors, and early-primary voters that is needed to win in 2016.

Our goal is to collect 1 million signed petitions this year to serve as the backbone of a campaign that will culminate with Ted Cruz taking the Oath of Office as the 45th President of the United States on January 20, 2017.

It's time for conservatives to be proud of their vote again. Please sign the national petition to draft Ted Cruz for President.

Re: Draft Ted Cruz for President
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 08:58:55 am »
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2014/03/19/cruz-supporters-launch-2016-super-pac-n1811529

I’ve never spoken to Ted about him running for president and I honestly don’t know if he will do it,” Raz Shafer, who was a regional director for the senator until February, wrote on RedState.com, “but I do know he won’t succeed unless freedom-loving Americans like you and me begin organizing this effort now.”

“I’m convinced that if we want to win the White House in 2016, we must nominate a consistent, full-spectrum conservative,” he continued. “We need a candidate who stands for something and won’t back down when the liberals launch their attacks.”

ohhh I like that, "consistent, full-spectrum conservative."  but Raz doesn't seem too smart.  he's been working up close and personal with Cruz and he's got no idea if Cruz will be flattered or infuriated by this PAC.  But it's got to be the truth because we all know that real conservative always courageously tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.  God Bless your big dumb heart Raz Shafer.  Congrats on your first of tens of thousands of signatures and contributions.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 08:11:39 am »
In what is being called a stunning upset for the GOP Establishment, in only 3 day The Draft Ted Cruz for President Petition has gathered over 1,400 online signatures.  It last count  Sen Cruz had received over 150 signatures in less than 24 hours.

If you have not signed up yet to show your support and be added to the Ted Cruzand friends mailing list/ammo catalog don't wait until your freedoms are taken away and our beloved Constitution is trampled by the one party system that masquerades as a choice.  Be one of the first 1 million to donate and you could win a truck!

http://www.runtedrun.com/ :patriot:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 10:56:58 am »
Draft movements always amused me.

After all, they worked SO well for Wesley Clark, Fred Thompson and Rick Perry.

If they want to run, let them run. If not, don't try and prod them. They will only let you down.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 11:38:23 am »
Draft movements always amused me.

Charlie Rangel (D-NY13) is running for reelection. Bowel movements amuse me.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 01:56:14 pm »
What utter nonsense.  For starters, Cruz is no more qualified to be Commander in Chief than Obama was when he was immaculated.  Next, have we not learned out lesson yet about what poor Presidential candidates US Senators make??  Have we not learned our lesson yet about the dangers of populist presidents??

:smokin:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 02:06:16 pm »
I don't trust sites like that.

It's tantamount to registering your guns.....now they know if you're with them or against them.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline speekinout

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 08:38:37 pm »
Oh, yes, let's elect a guy who is midway through his first term as Senator, has had minimal contact with the business world, did teach at a law school, has no political accomplishments, but does have the ability to speak in a way that thoroughly charms his followers. The "D"s tried it and it didn't work, but it will work for the "R"'s, right? /s

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 02:17:31 am »
what's a "consistent, full-spectrum conservative"?  A conservative who radiates infrared to ultraviolet at the same time?  Someone who glows like the old incandescents and not like the new (and toxic) CFLs?