Author Topic: Dangerous Times: Obama Surrenders By James Lewis  (Read 165 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Dangerous Times: Obama Surrenders By James Lewis
« on: March 22, 2014, 08:52:07 AM »

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

Re: Dangerous Times: Obama Surrenders By James Lewis
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 01:05:01 PM »
Nietzsche is not a philosopher to whose ideas I normally ascribe, but his description of the "inversion of values" fits Obama's abhorrent behavior and policies to a T.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 01:09:12 PM »
Nietzsche is a much more subtle philosopher than his critics - or his popular caricature - give him credit for.  He is not exactly in the mold of the philosophers who undergirded the Founders, but neither is he in the mold of the Nazis.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 03:07:36 PM »
Nietzsche is a much more subtle philosopher than his critics - or his popular caricature - give him credit for.  He is not exactly in the mold of the philosophers who undergirded the Founders, but neither is he in the mold of the Nazis.

No, but he is most certainly a key character in the post-modern meltdown we are now suffering through.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf