Author Topic: BREAKING: Hit Man Admits To Murdering People On Command For The Clintons  (Read 926 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

http://tellmenow.com/2014/03/breaking-hit-man-admits-to-murdering-people-on-command-for-the-clintons/

BREAKING: Hit Man Admits To Murdering People On Command For The Clintons

A man admitted that he killed people regularly, and on command, for Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Larry Nichols worked for the Clintons for 10 years. On The Pete Santilli show, he admitted that he had actually murdered people after being ordered to do so directly by Hillary and Bill.

For all of you who do not remember, Larry was a key figure in Bill’s impeachment.

He said:

They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn’t give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered. The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them. I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don’t care anymore who knows it.

Larry said the Clintons are bad people, and involved in many dirty, illegal doings.

In fact, claimed Larry, they employed an entire team of people to hide their activities from the public. Larry said the Clintons were knee-deep in drug-running, murders, and manipulation in an longterm effort to gain power and control.

Pete Santilli also brought up the recent comments by Gennifer Flowers (Flowers recently came out and said Hillary was a lesbian).

Larry said Hillary has always been a lesbian — this is nothing new, he claimed.

He said, “One thing I know for sure, she did have enough sex with men to have a kid, but it wasn’t Bill Clinton’s Kid she had … Chelsea is actually the daughter of Web Hubble.”

Listen to the entire Pete Santilli episode here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NpakOBFa7LE

I report  post....you decide.....

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
No thanks. Or in other words,  did you see how well the birtherism and Obama's a queer stuff worked in the 2012 election?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Larry regularly used to called in to the Quinn and Rose show many years ago. I think they they figured there was a grain of truth to what he said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Either the Clintons are trying to get all these stories out of the way now, before she runs - or somebody is trying to take her out of the running.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This lacks credibility.  There is no statute of limitations on murder.  If he actually had murdered people do you suppose he'd go around broadcasting it?  Until I hear him talk specifics, color me skeptical.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Skeptical is not the word.

Assuming, for one second, that a Governor and a President could do this, do you honestly think this loose end would not be cleared up?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Larry used to appear On Mike Reagans show about twenty years ago.

He claimed at pne time to have had the  tar beaten it of him..

Shortly afterward he sort of slipped off the radio radar and his website was as far as I remember never updated past that point.

I don't know what to make of Larry Nichols claim yet.