• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: March 21, 2014, 06:21:04 PM »

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 06:34:37 PM »
I'm shocked, I tell you!

The only shocking thing here is that it's not 200:
The Washington Times reported Thursday that an entourage of about 70 people is accompanying the guests of honor to China at taxpayer expense.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:35:54 PM by mountaineer »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 06:37:10 PM »
But of course the Obama's are barking.  Dogs always bark. :whistle:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 11:56:47 AM »
I'm shocked, I tell you!

The only shocking thing here is that it's not 200:
**nononono* 

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 12:09:31 PM »
Ok, so the Mookie and her three near-and-dear are costing us $8,350 a night just for the bare hotel room itself; what are the rest of that 70 group posse costing us, just in hotel rooms alone?  Let's assume - very conservatively - that they're staying each one in a room costing $100 per night; that would imply a nightly hotel room expense of $7,000, or almost as much again as what the Mookie is costing us.  I'm sure, however, that the Mookie wouldn't want her posse staying in such ghetto-like conditions, so I'm going to guess here that the cost just for hotel rooms alone for her 70-peep posse is about $20,000 a night.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 12:11:18 PM »
Here's a pic of that barking piece of black trash:

Sorry, just to clarify, that would be the one on the left.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »
Here's a pic of that barking piece of black trash:

Sorry, just to clarify, that would be the one on the left.

Aren't they both to the left?

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 12:32:19 PM »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 12:43:42 PM »
Madame Obama's outsized sense of entitlement seems to flow from a desire for reparations for presumed wrongs against her people.

Of course her "people" are, in reality fabulously wealthy and crooked lawyers from Chicago, so one reasonably wonders what it is she's so pissy about.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 01:13:13 PM »
Madame Obama's outsized sense of entitlement seems to flow from a desire for reparations for presumed wrongs against her people.

Of course her "people" are, in reality fabulously wealthy and crooked lawyers from Chicago, so one reasonably wonders what it is she's so pissy about.

She can't help it.  She hates anyone that's not black.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 02:08:40 PM »
Yet they tell us that we have to tone down our lifestyle or not go to Las Vegas.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 03:10:20 PM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 03:32:39 PM »
Yet they tell us that we have to tone down our lifestyle or not go to Las Vegas.

While she stays in a hotel at something like $9000 dollars a day, and Obama is golfing everyday, she and her husband are telling us to cancel our cable TV, and to cancel our cellphone, so we can fund their ponzi scheme to give free 'health insurance' to welfare Blacks and illegals.

Yeah. That's a great idea. Just ask Pelosi and she will explain what a great idea this is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 09:04:47 AM »

While she stays in a hotel at something like $9000 dollars a day, and Obama is golfing everyday, she and her husband are telling us to cancel our cable TV, and to cancel our cellphone, so we can fund their ponzi scheme to give free 'health insurance' to welfare Blacks and illegals.

Yeah. That's a great idea. Just ask Pelosi and she will explain what a great idea this is.

Indeed..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf