Author Topic: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'  (Read 1060 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586367/Beijing-hotel-workers-fed-Obama-entourage-3400-square-foot-8-350-night-suite-inconveniencing-pretty-ladys-mother-barking-staff.html

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
Ordinary Chinese describe Mrs. Obama and her family as kind and gracious, but hotel staff are 'fed up'
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR
PUBLISHED: 16:12 EST, 21 March 2014 | UPDATED: 16:19 EST, 21 March 2014

Michelle Obama and three of her family members are staying in a $8,350-per-night Beijing presidential suite, but despite a 24-hour butler and other perks that come with the lodging, her entourage has inconvenienced 'pretty much everyone' and made the hotel staff 'fed up,' a well-placed hotel staffer has told MailOnline.

The sumptuous pad at the Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel – its website calls the room 'an oasis of comfort – is a 3,400-square-foot masterpiece including a private steam room, 'corner sofas with silk pillows,' and in-room dining for six.
But the Obamas' stay has already affected staff and guests at the hotel, with the Westin front-desk veteran alleging that Mrs. Obama's mother Marian Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586367/Beijing-hotel-workers-fed-Obama-entourage-3400-square-foot-8-350-night-suite-inconveniencing-pretty-ladys-mother-barking-staff.html#ixzz2wdeA06E0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm shocked, I tell you!

The only shocking thing here is that it's not 200:
The Washington Times reported Thursday that an entourage of about 70 people is accompanying the guests of honor to China at taxpayer expense.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:35:54 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Ok, so the Mookie and her three near-and-dear are costing us $8,350 a night just for the bare hotel room itself; what are the rest of that 70 group posse costing us, just in hotel rooms alone?  Let's assume - very conservatively - that they're staying each one in a room costing $100 per night; that would imply a nightly hotel room expense of $7,000, or almost as much again as what the Mookie is costing us.  I'm sure, however, that the Mookie wouldn't want her posse staying in such ghetto-like conditions, so I'm going to guess here that the cost just for hotel rooms alone for her 70-peep posse is about $20,000 a night.

Oceander

Here's a pic of that barking piece of black trash:

Sorry, just to clarify, that would be the one on the left.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Here's a pic of that barking piece of black trash:

Sorry, just to clarify, that would be the one on the left.

Aren't they both to the left?

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Madame Obama's outsized sense of entitlement seems to flow from a desire for reparations for presumed wrongs against her people.

Of course her "people" are, in reality fabulously wealthy and crooked lawyers from Chicago, so one reasonably wonders what it is she's so pissy about.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Olivia

Madame Obama's outsized sense of entitlement seems to flow from a desire for reparations for presumed wrongs against her people.

Of course her "people" are, in reality fabulously wealthy and crooked lawyers from Chicago, so one reasonably wonders what it is she's so pissy about.

She can't help it.  She hates anyone that's not black.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline mountaineer

Oh, the irony!!
BEIJING — On a visit that was supposed to be nonpolitical, Michelle Obama delivered an unmistakable message to the Chinese on Saturday, saying in an address here that freedom of speech, particularly on the Internet and in the news media, provided the foundation for a vibrant society.

On the second day of a weeklong trip to China with her two daughters and her mother, Mrs. Obama, the first lady, spoke to an audience of Americans and Chinese at Peking University, and in the middle of an appeal for more American students to study abroad, she also talked of the value for people of hearing “all sides of every argument.”

“Time and again, we have seen that countries are stronger and more prosperous when the voices and opinions of all their citizens can be heard,” she said.

Michelle Obama played table tennis during a visit to a state-run high school in Beijing. She also tried her hand at calligraphy.

The United States, she said, respected the “uniqueness” of other cultures and societies. “But when it comes to expressing yourself freely,” she said, “and worshiping as you choose, and having open access to information — we believe those are universal rights that are the birthright of every person on this planet.”

The forthright exposition of the American belief in freedom of speech came against a backdrop of broad censorship of the Internet by the Chinese government. The government polices the Internet to prevent the nation’s 500 million users from seeing antigovernment sentiment, and blocks a variety of foreign websites, including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. The authorities compel domestic Internet sites to censor themselves.

Criticism of China’s top leadership is quickly deleted and is considered to be of particular concern to the censors. Obliquely, Mrs. Obama drew attention to this by making a comparison with the situation she and President Obama face in the United States.

“My husband and I are on the receiving end of plenty of questioning and criticism from our media and our fellow citizens,” she said. “And it’s not always easy, but we wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.”

The White House has stressed that Mrs. Obama’s trip to China during the spring break of her daughters, Malia and Sasha, is intended to highlight the importance of education, and foreign exchanges in particular.

Mrs. Obama appeared at the Stanford University complex at Peking University, where she spoke to an audience of several hundred American students studying in China and some Chinese students who had studied in the United States. The president of Peking University, Wang Enge, welcomed her, and the new American ambassador to China, Max Baucus, who is a graduate of Stanford and its law school, also spoke.

On Friday, Mrs. Obama visited the elite Second High School Attached to Beijing Normal University, where, along with the Chinese student body, 30 Americans study, most of whom are from private schools in the United States and pay $50,000 annually in tuition. One of the American students in the program came from the Sidwell Friends School in Washington, which Malia and Sasha attend.

But in her speech, Mrs. Obama said that study abroad should not be just the preserve of the rich. “Too many students never have this chance, and some that do are hesitant to take it,” she said. “They may feel like study abroad is only for wealthy students, or students from certain kinds of universities.”

Others ask how useful study in a foreign country would be to their lives, Mrs. Obama said. In reality, study abroad is vital for people who want to participate in a world in which countries and economies are increasingly interconnected, she said.

During his visit to China in 2009, Mr. Obama announced a program, called 100,000 Strong, that was devised to send more American students to China.

But the effort struggled under the auspices of the State Department and was recently transformed into a nonprofit foundation based at American University in Washington in an attempt to encourage more funding and attract more students.

About 200,000 Chinese students are enrolled in institutions in the United States, according to the State Department. About 20,000 American students are studying in China, the department says.

The president of the 100,000 Strong Foundation, Carola McGiffert, said recently that a lack of knowledge about China among students in the United States stopped some from considering China as an option for study abroad.

In an informal session with students after her speech, Mrs. Obama said that fear was often an inhibitor to studying abroad.

Life is about “not letting fear be your guide,” she told the students who participated in a videoconference between the Stanford campus in California and the campus in Beijing.
NYTimes

Yeah, sure, Mooch - we know how much you and Barry just love the First Amendment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yet they tell us that we have to tone down our lifestyle or not go to Las Vegas.

While she stays in a hotel at something like $9000 dollars a day, and Obama is golfing everyday, she and her husband are telling us to cancel our cable TV, and to cancel our cellphone, so we can fund their ponzi scheme to give free 'health insurance' to welfare Blacks and illegals.

Yeah. That's a great idea. Just ask Pelosi and she will explain what a great idea this is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

While she stays in a hotel at something like $9000 dollars a day, and Obama is golfing everyday, she and her husband are telling us to cancel our cable TV, and to cancel our cellphone, so we can fund their ponzi scheme to give free 'health insurance' to welfare Blacks and illegals.

Yeah. That's a great idea. Just ask Pelosi and she will explain what a great idea this is.

Indeed..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/