Author Topic: Joe Biden jokes that he would nominate Obama for 'sainthood'  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden jokes that he would nominate Obama for 'sainthood'
« on: March 21, 2014, 04:04:53 pm »
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2546050

Joe Biden jokes that he would nominate Obama for 'sainthood'
BY MEGHASHYAM MALI | MARCH 21, 2014 AT 11:42 AM

Vice President Joe Biden in a speech Friday joked that he should have nominated President Obama for “sainthood” after seeing his patience during the rocky rollout of the health law's new insurance exchanges.

In an address to the National Association of Community Health Centers policy summit in Washington, D.C., Biden told the health care workers in attendance that “we didn't help you much at the front end,” acknowledging the problems that plagued the healthcare.gov launch.

“My boss, my friend Barack Obama, is an incredibly patient man,” Biden continued. “I suggested, after going through the first couple weeks, I would nominate him for sainthood … that he kept his patience.”

In his remarks, Biden encouraged the audience to do what they could to help bolster enrollment in state and federal exchanges with under two weeks left before the end of the open enrollment period.

The administration says enrollment has passed 5 million through February, but initial targets aimed for 7 million enrollees. The numbers are also short of the 40 percent initial target for young consumers, who are needed to help keep costs down.

“You know, it got off to a slow start,” said Biden. “The president and I were as frustrated as anyone.”

“But it's basically fixed,” he added.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Joe Biden jokes that he would nominate Obama for 'sainthood'
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 04:23:09 pm »
oh boy   **nononono*

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 05:09:21 pm »
Hmmmm....doesn't one have to assume room temperature before Sainthood could be considered?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:11:12 pm »
Hmmmm....doesn't one have to assume room temperature before Sainthood could be considered?

In Obie's case?  Probably not.  Don't forget, he got the Nobel Peace Prize on the strength of what he hadn't done but said he would do, so why not sainthood on the same premise?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 05:41:08 pm »
Biden ----------------------->  888buttkisser trying to get the Obama machine for 2016.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 09:24:06 pm »
If only.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 10:08:43 pm »
Sainthood? Is that all Biden's got? Sainthood is demotion for Lord Hussein.

The American media already elected him Messiah in 2008, and the Black community in America worships him, literally, like a God. Who needs sainthood?

Sainthood is foe suckas...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.