Author Topic: High School suspends boy supporting the Constitution  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

High School suspends boy supporting the Constitution
« on: March 21, 2014, 10:53:21 am »
High School Suspends Boy for Supporting Constitution

By Onan Coca   / 20 March 2014   / 433 Comments   

A High School student at Grand Island High School in upstate New York was recently suspended from school. His crime? Refusing to turn his t-shirt inside out. What offensive images, words or themes appeared on the shirt that were so reprehensible as to deserve a suspension? On the front of the shirt was the NRA logo, and on the back, a crest that said “The 2nd Amendment; Shall Not Be Infringed.”

Wow. That kid is one angry, rebellious child. Can you imagine supporting our national constitution while at school! Inconceivable!

Of course, I’m kidding.

This is just a continuation of the liberal education systems assault on liberty. When the leftists take control of educating our children this kind of thing is going to happen. Liberals hate the 2nd Amendment so they will pretend that it is somehow controversial, even though it has been ensconced in our Bill of Rights for over 200 years. Can you imagine this child being reprimanded if he was wearing a shirt that said “The 17th Amendment; shall be composed of two Senators from each State.”

No? Me neither.

Why would it be okay to support the 17th Amendment but not the 2nd? There is no reason, other than the fascist narrative about the need for gun control.

NRAteeThe very fact that the 2nd Amendment exists is an affront to Nanny State Leftists who believe that the government should rule omnipotently. Among the fascist leftists there is a realization that the 2nd Amendment is one of the main impediments to complete government control of our nation. Culturally, as long as we can rely on our firearms for protection, we as a people will not feel the need for government protection. Our firearms also suggest that we have the ability to defend ourselves against an all-encroaching government – especially when you consider that almost a full third of Americans own a firearm.

The student, Shane Kinney, explains how it all went down.

“Mr. Lauria [the vice principal] told me I had to either turn the shirt inside out or put duct tape over the words. I told them that I wasn’t going to do it. I had to sit in the suspension room and eat lunch alone until my father brought me a new shirt to school.”

Kinney, a card-carrying member of the NRA along with his parents, said he had worn the shirt to school before, along with others that were similar, and had been asked to put duct tape over the writing. He said he complied because he didn’t want to make waves.

“I would never complain. I just wanted to get through the school year,” Kinney said. Officials at the school cited the dress code which prohibits any clothing that might incite or encourage “violent activities.”

“There was pretty much nothing in the policy about guns. We spoke to the principal about it,” Shane’s father, Wayne Kinney, said. “We decided that it was best to let the whole thing drop since Shane already took his suspension. I don’t think they would have changed their minds anyway.”

We have to stand up and fight this shift in culture folks. The left is turning our rights into controversies and their desires into pseudo-Rights. Will we stand by and do nothing?

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/5231/high-school-suspends-boy-supporting-constitution/#XSo8QHsetiqd9W2g.99
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:55:06 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: High School suspends boy supporting the Constitution
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:13:14 pm »
Officials at the school cited the dress code which prohibits any clothing that might incite or encourage “violent activities.”

I am guessing their football and hockey teams aren't up to much.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:32:30 pm »
I am guessing their football and hockey teams aren't up to much.

Don't ask for consistency from the left. Their motto is "If it's irrational: I'm for it"

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 12:46:16 pm »
 :thumbsup2:

That gave me a chuckle.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 01:35:47 pm »
You are both on target.

I am getting sick and tired of these Libtard Cretins bullying our kids. That's exactly what they are doing, too. Call them out for what they are.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 03:49:14 pm »
Kids walking around with pants around their ankles isn't disruptive, I guess.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:49:31 pm by rangerrebew »