Author Topic: Pelosi: Obama is about as nonpartisan a president as I have ever worked with  (Read 881 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi: Obama Is About As Nonpartisan A President As I Have Ever Worked With

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
March 20, 2014 12:04 pm

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) pushed the limits of credulity once again at her press conference Thursday, claiming that President Obama is the most bipartisan president she has ever worked with.

Pelosi said the Obama has “all along extended the hand of friendship to the Republicans” and pointed to the President’s remarks on immigration in his most recent State of the Union.

“So this is about as nonpartisan a president as I’ve ever served with,” Pelosi concluded.

After giving a litany of issues on which President Bush had worked with Democrats, Pelosi did not point to any specific issue where the President had shown his non-partisan side – perhaps because the list is astonishingly small and absent of major legislation.

Nor did Pelosi address the President’s history of using inflammatory, partisan remarks when discussing Congressional Republicans.

http://freebeacon.com/pelosi-obama-is-about-as-nonpartisan-a-president-as-i-have-ever-worked-with/?print=1
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:02:32 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The hand of friendship is usually not a backhand.

Ms. Pelosi is probably not aware of this, since everyone who sees her hastily crosses themselves.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The hand of friendship is usually not a backhand.

Ms. Pelosi is probably not aware of this, since everyone who sees her hastily crosses themselves.

Well, she does worship Satan. A Democrat who knows her told me so.

That is why the Pope denied her communion, and the Dali Lama on meeting her said she needs to rid herself of all her evil. Everyone who meets her can feel her evil. It radiates.

According to a Democrat I know, it is because she is a high witch in a Satanic coven. Who knows how many babies and animals she has sacrificed to herself and to her dark lord.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Well, she does worship Satan. A Democrat who knows her told me so.

That is why the Pope denied her communion, and the Dali Lama on meeting her said she needs to rid herself of all her evil. Everyone who meets her can feel her evil. It radiates.

According to a Democrat I know, it is because she is a high witch in a Satanic coven. Who knows how many babies and animals she has sacrificed to herself and to her dark lord.

Here is a link where anyone can decide if she worships satan.         http://www.aleteia.org/en/religion/documents/is-nancy-pelosi-a-satanist-2190002
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:11:47 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Thanks 240. Unfortunately, satanists tend to worship in the nude. Good luck getting that image out of your head today ....  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Thanks 240. Unfortunately, satanists tend to worship in the nude. Good luck getting that image out of your head today ....  :whistle:

That image is better than Helen Thomas in the nude. :3:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:18:56 am by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BTW, this has been absolutely confirmed as 100% true. Another Democrat friend of mine who knows Pelosi just told me that she is absolutely into Satan worship, and she is a 'high witch' in her coven. At least that is what the Democrats I know are saying about her.

Apparently, according to the Democrats who spoke with me, not only does she sacrifice babies and animals, but she actually eats them afterwards. A Democrat person I know told me this is true.

According to the Democrats I know, and what they have told me, Nancy Pelosi worships Satan and eats babies, ...while she is nude.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 12:10:39 am by Oceander »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IMO, this has to do more with her realization that the GOP is going to own BOTH houses come November.

Then, she's going to DEMAND the Senate and House work with the POTUS to fill-in-the-blank.   

She does have a nice figure, boyz.....check it out.     :tongue2:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
BTW, this has been absolutely confirmed as 100% true. Another Democrat friend of mine who knows Pelosi just told me that she is absolutely into Satan worship, and she is a 'high witch' in her coven. At least that is what the Democrats I know are saying about her.

Apparently, according to the Democrats who spoke with me, not only does she sacrifice babies and animals, but she actually eats them afterwards. A Democrat person I know told me this is true.

According to the Democrats I know, and what they have told me, Nancy Pelosi worships Satan and eats babies, ...while she is nude.

Have you tried using a Dremel Moto-Tool to get at those voices in your head....??

:whistle: