Author Topic: Draft Ted Cruz for President  (Read 461 times)

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Draft Ted Cruz for President
« on: March 21, 2014, 04:45:50 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Once-Ler

Re: Draft Ted Cruz for President
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 04:58:55 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

Offline Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 04:11:39 AM »
In what is being called a stunning upset for the GOP Establishment, in only 3 day The Draft Ted Cruz for President Petition has gathered over 1,400 online signatures.  It last count  Sen Cruz had received over 150 signatures in less than 24 hours.

If you have not signed up yet to show your support and be added to the Ted Cruzand friends mailing list/ammo catalog don't wait until your freedoms are taken away and our beloved Constitution is trampled by the one party system that masquerades as a choice.  Be one of the first 1 million to donate and you could win a truck!

http://www.runtedrun.com/ :patriot:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 06:56:58 AM »
Draft movements always amused me.

After all, they worked SO well for Wesley Clark, Fred Thompson and Rick Perry.

If they want to run, let them run. If not, don't try and prod them. They will only let you down.

Online aligncare

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 07:38:23 AM »
Draft movements always amused me.

Charlie Rangel (D-NY13) is running for reelection. Bowel movements amuse me.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 09:56:14 AM »
What utter nonsense.  For starters, Cruz is no more qualified to be Commander in Chief than Obama was when he was immaculated.  Next, have we not learned out lesson yet about what poor Presidential candidates US Senators make??  Have we not learned our lesson yet about the dangers of populist presidents??

:smokin:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
I don't trust sites like that.

It's tantamount to registering your guns.....now they know if you're with them or against them.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline speekinout

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 04:38:37 PM »
Oh, yes, let's elect a guy who is midway through his first term as Senator, has had minimal contact with the business world, did teach at a law school, has no political accomplishments, but does have the ability to speak in a way that thoroughly charms his followers. The "D"s tried it and it didn't work, but it will work for the "R"'s, right? /s

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 10:17:31 PM »
what's a "consistent, full-spectrum conservative"?  A conservative who radiates infrared to ultraviolet at the same time?  Someone who glows like the old incandescents and not like the new (and toxic) CFLs?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf