Author Topic: Obamacare defender forced to try Obamacare says "I feel like a dupe" (with stronger language)  (Read 649 times)

rangerrebew

ObamaCare Defender Forced to Try ObamaCare says, “I Feel Like a Dupe”.

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 20, 2014 @ 5:05 pm In The Point | No Comments

William Rivers Pitt was Dennis Kucinich’s press secretary. He co-wrote a book with notorious pedophile and Saddam cover-up artist Scott Ritter.

He’s also an editor at left-wing site TruthOut. Not too long ago he was an enthusiastic cheerleader for ObamaCare, writing, “If you’re one of the people fighting the Affordable Care Act, wouldn’t it be an example of enlightened, conservative self-interest to make sure this law is as robust as can be?”

“The ACA makes sure your insurance company can’t shaft you if your inevitable illness becomes too expensive for their balance sheet,” Pitt assured conservatives.

That was last year. This year Pitt tried ObamaCare. His response was enthusiastic and unprintable.

“F__ you, insurance industry. F___ you, Mr. President, you piece of s___t used-car salesman.  F___ my heart and soul, bleep you.”

In follow-up posts on Democratic Underground, he added, “I long for a time machine. I helped, in my own small way, to promote this thing, because of the pre-existing conditions aspect that would benefit my wife. I feel like a f_____ dupe.”

Responding to claims that it wasn’t Obama’s fault, Pitt wrote.

So let me see if I’ve got this straight…

The signature piece of legislation offered by the President of the United States – the one he chose to pursue in all-out fashion – says that no one with a pre-existing condition can be denied coverage. This new requirement inspired millions of people with pre-existing conditions to barnstorm the ACA website to get that guaranteed coverage. But the entire process remains – deliberately and by design – under the complete control of the insurance companies, who will happily take your money and offer “coverage” for your pre-existing condition, but deny coverage for the deadly-necessary medication needed to treat your disease. You can get a cheap doctor visit and a cheap scan to see how your disease is progressing, but you can’t have the medicine needed to treat it, and that’s called “coverage.”

But this isn’t the president’s fault.

His plan, his legislation, his advocacy, his “signature achievement.”

Not his fault?

Gotcha. The buck stops over there. Or something.

Being really angry about it? Definitely my fault. Do I feel bad about that? Nope.

P.S. some of you folks have holes in your hearts. I wish there was medication for that, but even if there was, you probably can’t get coverage for it.

Thank you for your patience, your call is important to us, please continue to hold.

Before the election Pitt had written that if Romney wins…

* Anyone with a pre-existing health condition is in deep trouble…which, in the long run, means every single person you know, and you as well

Sadly there are no time machines. Obama scammed a whole lot of people and ObamaCare’s reality has been a huge wake up call.

The best way to discredit the left’s policies is to actually live under them without any bubbles, any gated communities, distant bedroom suburbs, exemptions, escape clauses and other distancing mechanisms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obamacare-defender-forced-to-try-obamacare-says-i-feel-like-a-dupe/