Author Topic: What Kind of Old Person Will You Be?  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: What Kind of Old Person Will You Be?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 02:53:10 am »
:patriot: :patriot: :beer:
I were thinking more Montana. One person per 5 square miles sort of suits my temperament, and I can buy a house with the change dug out from under the sofa cushions.  :laugh:
Or maybe Detroit. Can get a house there for a penknife and a pretty stone.

Though yeah - I would prefer Texas if I had to settle down. Still like wandering, it drives the wife nuts. She wakes up in the morning to a note - gone to X. Back in two weeks.  :laugh:
Montana is good, but it gets colder than hell up there. Texas is great and can get hotter than hell, here. It's all good, though! I have a good feeling that you would fit in perfectly in either state.  :beer:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline PzLdr

Re: What Kind of Old Person Will You Be?
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 03:24:40 am »
The Grumpy next door neighbor...And I'm well on the way!  :laugh: :laugh:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee